1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Old "Retexture" Program?

Discussion in 'Toontown Memories' started by holly23, Sep 27, 2019.

1. holly23

holly23 New Toon

Hey,

I created this account to see if anyone knows what I'm talking about. Back in the original game, there was some kind of program/software that you could buy to retexture the game. I liked it a lot. It made Toontown Central night, and the "pavilion" floor/ground by the headquarters had a marble-looking texture. Everything had a weird texture in general that would change often. Every location had an instrumental song from real life--I remember Daisy Gardens had an instrumental version of "Song 2" by Blur, and had "California Love" by 2Pac in one or more of the cog boss areas. To load up the game using it, you had to use their special launcher, which had gears on it.

Does anyone remember this? I wish I could just see pictures of it again....

Last edited: Sep 27, 2019
  2. MoonLightRiver
    Sleepy

MoonLightRiver Elite Toon
    TTR Beta Tester

100%
    I think you mean content packs - there's a few floating around on the internet.

I believe the one you are talking about is 'Nightlife.' It's available on UglyCorny's website

3. holly23

holly23 New Toon

That's odd--I don't remember it looking like that at all. I originally considered it might be Nightlife but then dismissed it, but I think you're right. Thank you!

• Like Like x 1
  4. MoonLightRiver
    Sleepy

MoonLightRiver Elite Toon
    TTR Beta Tester

100%
    No problem! Just to make sure, I asked a friend about that song and they confirmed it's Nightlife :)

5. blade
    Pensive

blade New Toon

i wonder if there is a texture pack that makes ttr look like toontown online?

6. Nodog
    Mellow

Nodog Cog Crusher TTR Beta Tester

60%
    Looks like the program you're talking about is The Toontown Spoofer. Didn't the original version give Toons anime eyes/black gloves too? That was fun.

7. blade
    Pensive

blade New Toon

I'm talking about a texture pack that i put in the resource pack folder to make toontown rewritten sound and look more like toontown online..