1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Old Software Collectors?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by FantariaTempesta, May 9, 2018.

1. FantariaTempesta
    Pensive

FantariaTempesta Forever Tumbling Down (x3) ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Do any of you collect old software/old computer stuff? Could be anything from old Win95 or DOS games, to even the physical boxed copies of old operating systems.

I'm a bit of a shill when it comes to this stuff. I have a boxed Windows 95 Upgrade Edition with Microsoft Internet Explorer, comes with a free trial of MSN and it installs in just 20 3.5in High Density floppy disks! I also have a boxed Windows 98 Upgrade Edition with MIE, comes with a 100 free hours of AOL 4 and AOL Canada 3.0, installs via CD. I have a blue box Promotional Step-Up version of Windows ME, comes with a free 3-month trial of MSN, installs via CD. And lastly, I have MS-DOS 5 Upgrade Edition, it installs in just six 5.25in floppy disks; low density.

I also have a Windows XP OEM in Hebrew from so long ago now.

I'd love to hear what you all collect!

In the future, I hope to get a boxed version of XP, and Sever 2003, along with NT Workstation 4.0 and the normal box edition of Windows ME.

2. Enter
    Tired

Enter Moderation Manager
    Cast Member Moderation Manager ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Does the gameboy advance SP count? xD NDS Lite, NDS games and 3DS consoles xDDD

Also a super famicom home console somewhere... if I can find it (HUGE NINTENDO FANATIC)

Retro stuff never goes outdated tbh. Our memories live within them ^^

I'm all about the vinetage gaming days :3

Erm... a Mac desktop 2008 :pP

Last edited: May 9, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Maxwell Trollbreath
    No Mood

Maxwell Trollbreath sly.exe TTR Beta Tester

100%
    I still do it but little by little I've been fizzling out of it though not completely as there's still stuff I want to do
    1. Expand my classic Nintendo stuff- Across my N64 and SNES I have 10 games total and I've had the N64 since late september and the SNES since october or november that's pretty weak honestly.
    2. Get a Sega Genesis or Atari 2600: I've had enough experience with genesis games in the past to decide I want one and last weekend I got the chance to play an atari 2600 and I ended up playing several of the games i got the chance to play for 30+ minutes
    3. Get into blu ray collecting (sort of): As of right not the only 2 things I truly want on Blu Ray are Cowboy Bebop the complete series and Gunslinger Girl season 1. Wouldn't mind some other stuff but as of right now really can't say I want too much out of Blu Ray as I already know of some sites that I wont give the name of to watch cartoons and anime online for free.
    That's only 3 of the things I wanna add to my "Software Collection" but rather I go through with some of it or not is up to me and me alone.

4. louisvuitoon&sillydroopy
    No Mood

louisvuitoon&sillydroopy Cog Crusher TTR Beta Tester

35%
    Me too I collect old Nintendo games and console !

• Like Like x 1
  5. QLM1717
    Cheerful

QLM1717 Elite Toon KTTA TTR Beta Tester

100%
    I have every Nintendo system besides NES, N64, and Wii U (but who needs Wii U). Not to mention endless games

6. louisvuitoon&sillydroopy
    No Mood

louisvuitoon&sillydroopy Cog Crusher TTR Beta Tester

35%
    I have a Safebuster Game & Watch, a GameBoy classic, a GameBoy micro, a GameBoy pocket, DSLite, 3DS LL... But I stopped to buy other ones as I have another collection and only few room to stock it lol !

7. Enter
    Tired

Enter Moderation Manager
    Cast Member Moderation Manager ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    I have a wii u but it's ok because my mom bought it not me LOL. She bought it for the family in late 2015

I AM NOT BUYING A SWITCH UNTIL THE 3DS DIES XD

Gameboy Micro... dang that's vintage ;o