1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Op: Save Flippy Part 2: Mobs and Ambushes

Discussion in 'Fan Made Writings' started by Jumpin' Jessie Jujubee, Jan 18, 2017.

?

What do you think will happen to Doctor Surlee?

Poll closed Jan 18, 2018.
  1. He will be attacked.

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. He will be asked questions about a certain toon.

4 vote(s)
    80.0%
  1. Jumpin' Jessie Jujubee
    Daring

Jumpin' Jessie Jujubee Gag Trainer TTR Beta Tester

35%
    Dr. Surlee and Jumpin' Jessie Jujubee went to Daisy Gardens, only to get mobbed by the Toontown Press.
    Toons surrounded them asking questions.
    "Doctor Surlee!" called one toon " What are your thoughts on Flippy's sudden disappearance?"
    "No Comment" replied the Doctor.
    "Please get out of the way..." Jumpin' Jessie Jujubee said. "Surlee has a important meeting to go to."
    "What is this meeting about?" asked another toon.
    "Nothing of importance to any other toon but me." said Surlee.
    They pushed toons out of the way and ran to Oak Street. They look back to make sure toons are not following. They walk down Oak street which is by the way TOTALLY EMPTY!
    "Watch your back they might ambush." warned Surlee.
    Little did they know they were being followed by Sir Max making sure they were safe.
    They entered Sellbot HQ but were scared at this point. The HQ was empty too..... or so they thought.
    "EEEEKKKKKK" squeaked Jumpin' Jessie Jujubee as she was suddenly grabbed by a Mr. HollyWood.
    "Hey what gives?!?" yelled Surlee.
    "Hello Doctor Surlee! I am so glad you came!" Said a Deep voice. Surlee looked up to see the VP.
    "Welcome to Sellbot HQ" The VP snickered. "Throw her in with the dog. I'd like you to come with me Doctor."
    The Mr. Hollywood took Jumpin' Jessie Jujubee to Flippy's cell and Dr. Surlee checked his Laff meter to see his laff lose 10 laff. This journey is long from over.

• Creative Creative x 1
  2. Jumpin' Jessie Jujubee
    Daring

Jumpin' Jessie Jujubee Gag Trainer TTR Beta Tester

35%
    Do you have thought if you think otherwise about this situation? Give me Ideas on how to make part 3 more exciting! hqdefault.jpg