1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

org gag issue

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by Bridget, Feb 2, 2019.

1. Bridget

Bridget New Toon

Is anyone having any trouble getting their organic gags?

2. Fishtacollahma
    Amused

Fishtacollahma Also Know as Ricky Mcroll
    TTR Beta Tester

100%
    What do you mean? I am assuming you mean that it is taking too long. Down below is how long I believe it takes to get organic gags to fully grown. The information I took is from the gardening wiki page that you can read here Gardening | Toontown Rewritten Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia
    Level 1: 3 Days
    Level 2: 6 Days
    Level 3: 9 Days
    Level 4: 12 Days
    Level 5: 15 Days
    Level 6: 18 Days
    Level 7: 21 Days

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. Bridget

Bridget New Toon

It’s saying remove instead of full. It’s been at least 20 or more days.

Attached Files:

4. Adorkable Mousie
    Innocent

Adorkable Mousie Cute Adorkable Toon :D TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Is it still giving you the organic bonus, or is it just not letting you pick your gags off the trees? Either way I would get in touch with support to see if they could help you.

5. Bridget

Bridget New Toon

Not letting me have the organic bonus and picking them. But I’ll definitely email the support. Thanks

6. Fishtacollahma
    Amused

Fishtacollahma Also Know as Ricky Mcroll
    TTR Beta Tester

100%
    It seems like you have multiple gags tracks planted. You can only plant 1 gag track if you want to get the benefits for the higher level gags. For example you need to have all the lower sound gags levels 1-5 planted and fully grown if you want to have an organic fog. You can plant 8 trees. For example you could have organic throw to level 4 and squirt up to level 4 but there are no real benefits to doing that. It would be better have organic gags up to level 6. What I think you did is once you planted your seltzer, fog, anvil and bamboo cane, you deleted the lower level gags. If you do that, you won’t get the benefits and you can’t harvest them.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 3, 2019, Original Post Date: Feb 3, 2019 ---
    What I personally would recommend doing and what 99.9 percent of the community does is plant a single gag track. ( Best is throw and I’ve seen some good use from organic sound ) Plant it up to level 7 so you can have a level 7 a day and the 8th tree is just there. You can plant a level 1 for the 8th. I have feather planted for the 8th.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2019
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. Adorkable Mousie
    Innocent

Adorkable Mousie Cute Adorkable Toon :D TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Oof I didn't even catch that you had multiple gag track trees you were trying to plant. Ignore what I said and go with what the fishtacollahma man said. It does make you plant the trees from level 1 to 7 gags in order, because you need all of them.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 1