1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Outdated Launcher Files on OSX

Discussion in 'Toontown Rewritten Bug Reports' started by Ren Grey, Oct 25, 2018.

1. Ren Grey

Ren Grey New Toon

Hey,

I'm not sure what happened but when there was an update last night I stayed until the blokes forced me to log out, and I went to bed. When I woke up in the morning, I had this issue where it says my launcher files are out of date. Here's what I did to try and fix it:
    • Re-install the launcher (I deleted all the files previously to get a "fresh start," so to say.)
    • Restart my computer
    • Restart the launcher countless times
    A lot of people on this forum have been saying to replace the TTRGame.bin file, but when I go into the folder from finder (~/Library/Application Support/Toontown Rewritten/) I find that there was not an original .bin file to replace. When I add one that I've downloaded, I still get the error message.

Any solutions? I'm challenging myself to try and max gags in a week so I'm really desperate for this launcher to work so I don't have to start over.

TL;DR My launcher is out of date but I can't replace the TTRGame.bin file because there isn't one to replace.

Cheers,
    Ren