1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Professor Pete's Hypnosis Experiment

Discussion in 'Casual Roleplays' started by Princess Hulagadget, Dec 15, 2013.

1. Princess Hulagadget
    Cloud_9

Princess Hulagadget Cog Crusher TTR Alpha Tester

60%
    (Because I love hypnosis, if you haven't guessed by my other story.)

Professor Pete stood in his schoolhouse, having just opened up for the day. He waited for toons to come in and help him, hoping they had seen the flier he had posted all around Toontown that read:

"Toons wanted!
    Toons wanted for an experiment.
    If interested, please enter the school house this Saturday with an open mind and a willing spirit.
    1,000 Jellybeans will be rewarded to those who come and participate.
    -Professor Pete"

And so he waited, excited to test out his new hypnosis experiment on the toons that would be willing.

(Open to any and all! Just don't expect a reply soon, I'm very busy this week but I felt like starting this RP)

2. Daffy Lemonburger
    Happy

Daffy Lemonburger Cog Crusher

10%
    Daffy Lemonburger was walking around Toontown Central in search for some Ice Cream Treasures. During her search, she ran into a lampost and finds a flier stuck to her forehead. The orange rabbit stares at the piece of paper. "Toons wanted for an experiment. Rewarded with 1,000 jellybeans? I'm in!" Daffy exclaimed with joy in here eyes. She quickly dashed inside the schoolhouse, closing the door behind her. Today is going to be an interesting day for this happy rabbit. And quite an unexpected one too.

3. PrincessMelodyMizzen
    Cloud_9

PrincessMelodyMizzen Cog Crusher

10%
    Yule Tails A young, purple mouse, walks around TTC looking for something to do. She sees a flier posted on toon HQ which says:
    "Toons wanted for an experiment, Reward: 1,000 jellybeans! -Professor Pete". "1,000 jellybeans? Thats enough money to get a statue in my estate" said Yule, excited. She quickly goes to the schoolhouse and goes inside. There, she sees someone is also participating in the experiment. She gives a friendly hello and waits for the experiment to begin.

4. DreamLeaf
    Busy

DreamLeaf Gag Trainer

60%
    A young olive green cat had been milling around Toontown Central, feeling a little bored, as she adjusted her glasses slightly. Dream Leaf was waiting for her friend, but it had already been ten minutes since they promised to come, and she was getting antsy. She couldn't really worry about her friends. They sometimes couldn't make the meeting because of their schedules, but she couldn't just wait until they were finished. Sighing, she finally stopped going in circles, before heading toward the HQ. The least she could do was pick up a few ToonTasks, even though she was busy working on helping toons out in Cashbot HQ. She had to be prepared for anything, right?

As she reached to push open the door, she saw the small piece of paper hanging on the door. Narrowing her eyes, she looked closely at it. "Toons wanted for experiment... an open mind and willing spirit... 1000 jellybeans?" Dream said, blinking a bit, as she smoothed down the black skirt she was wearing to peer closer. "That's a lot of jellybeans... but what does it mean about an open mind and willing spirit?" She murmured, a it mystified, before shrugging. Aw, it's probably nothing... I'll just come and see what it's about. If it's not worth it, I suppose I can just leave.

Soon, she found herself walking over to the schoolhouse, and a minute later, popped her head inside. "Oh, hello? Are you two here for the experiment too? Do you guys know what it is on?"

5. PrincessMelodyMizzen
    Cloud_9

10%
    "Yeah, we're here for this experiement." said Yule with a smile. "The professor hasn't started yet so we're pretty much waiting for him." Yule takes out her toon phone and starts playing games on it.

6. Daffy Lemonburger
    Happy

10%
    Daffy stops twiddling her thumbs and glances at the door, slowly revealing a huge grin on your face. She invites Dream Leaf in the schoolhouse my pulling her in the room. "I'm also in the experiment, like Yule said! Thank goodness more people are attending!" Daffy said with a "colorful" tone in her voice. She sat on a chair and pulls out something out of her pocket.

7. Princess Hulagadget
    Cloud_9

60%
    (Sorry I hadn't replied, I realized Professor Pete isn't exactly the kind of character I'd want to be... before I realized how to make him exactly how I want him to be~ Bwahaha~)

Before the toons had arrived, Pete made some last-minute modifications to his experimental Hypno Goggles for a second in his back room. He put them on a desk in front of a poster that hung, that read one of his theories on the cogs: "There has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it." He had made some alterations the Hypno Goggles, and it was on the other toons that he wanted to test them out on. But as he tweaked the lenses, the swirls caught the reflection from the light and shined into his eyes, hypnotizing him. As he went under, he relaxed and dropped the glasses back on the desk, and as he watched them fall, they shined a quick reflection of his poster, namely the words, "be evil". The words sank deep into his mind, becoming a minor suggestion in his subconscious. However, it would soon multiply and invade more of his mind as time would go by, becoming much more prominent of an idea.

The glasses bounced on the desk before falling onto the floor, causing Pete to lose eye contact with them, and waking him up. He shook his head. "Wha...?" Seeing the hypno goggles had landed on the floor, he picked them up, finished his last few tweaks, and entered back into the main room of his schoolhouse, keeping the special goggles in his back pocket. He was happy to see three had decided to help him already. "Welcome toons, one and all! I thank you for coming and helping me with my experiments. I'm sure when all is said and done, our accomplishments of today will help Loony Labs tomorrow." He took out three seats for them to sit on. "You may take a seat, and please tell me your names."

8. DreamLeaf
    Busy

DreamLeaf Gag Trainer

60%
    (Aw, this is going to get interesting... XD)

Dream Leaf gave a bright smile toward the other toons, grateful for some company. "Oh, okay!" Quickly, her eyes dropped down to her watch, watching time tick away. "I suppose this won't take long, ri-" Blinking, she looked up, and gave a relieved smile as she saw Professor Pete enter the room. "Oh, is the experiment going to begin? I was wondering what it's on, because I have to meet a friend soon..." She said, before going off toward the chair, and sitting down. "I'm Dream Leaf!"

9. Daffy Lemonburger
    Happy

10%
    At the time, Daffy was already in her seat. She quickly puts the item away back into her pocket and replies, " Hello there! I'm Daffy Lemonburger! Glad to meet ya!"

10. PrincessMelodyMizzen
    Cloud_9

10%
    Yule sees the professor come in and takes a seat when she is told to sit down. "Hello! You must be Professor Pete. My name is Yule Tails and It's nice to meet you!" She puts her phone on silent and puts it back in her pocket.

11. Princess Hulagadget
    Cloud_9

60%
    "Welcome, Miss Leaf, Miss Lemonburger, and Miss Tails." He leaned on his desk, leaning in slightly closer to the others. " I will begin the experiments soon, but I first must ask: Do any of you have experience with Hypno Goggles?"

12. PrincessMelodyMizzen
    Cloud_9

10%
    "No, i've never used googles like those." said Yule puzzled. "What are hypno googles for anyway?"

13. DreamLeaf
    Busy

DreamLeaf Gag Trainer

60%
    "Hypno Goggles? Of course!" Dream said nodding, before letting out a laugh. "Very useful in battle against cogs, of course. But I haven't used it any other place..." Dream said, before blinking. "Oh! Does the experiment have to do with hypnotism?" She said, leaning in. "What are we going to do? Test new versions of hypno goggles or something like that?"

14. Daffy Lemonburger
    Happy

10%
    "No! Not really. I'm not really experienced with the goggles myself, since I haven't collected all of the lure tracks yet. I bet I'll be able to face it though." Daffy said. "Anyways, whatta we goin' to do with tha goggles anyway?"

15. Princess Hulagadget
    Cloud_9

60%
    Professor Pete chuckled and answered their questions. "Well, I'll tell you. Hypno Goggles are used to lure in cogs. Their spiral design hypnotizes the cogs, and keeps them entranced for usually 4 rounds. Unfortunately, since cogs usually don't listen to us anyway, we cannot give them instructions while they are under. And the way the hypno goggles are made, Toons cannot be hypnotized by them. However..." Now Pete began walking around his desk and towards the other toons, holding a sly smile, "should a certain professor modify a certain pair of hypno goggles, and test them on a certain group of willing toons, new results might be found. Are you all willing to help me find those new results?" He made eye contact with each of the girls, making sure they knew to pay attention as to what they were about to venture into.

16. PrincessMelodyMizzen
    Cloud_9

10%
    "So it's a lure gag. I see." Yule hasn't practiced with lure gags but she was eager to learn them eventually. "Also, professor, I wouldn't mind testing for the sake of all toon kind." She was interested in how the hypno goggles work and found testing as a way to help all toons.

17. Daffy Lemonburger
    Happy

10%
    "Sure!" Daffy replied. "I wouldn't mind testing a bunch of goggles anyways."

18. DreamLeaf
    Busy

DreamLeaf Gag Trainer

60%
    "So... we'll be testing to see if cogs will follow orders? Or to see if toons will be hypnotized? Either one wil be interesting, I suppose to see the results..." Dream said nodding, slightly. She had used hypno goggles lots of time, and supposed that it'd be fine to use them for an experiment.

19. Princess Hulagadget
    Cloud_9

60%
    "Yes," nodded the Professor, standing close to the three girls and beginning to take out what he held in his back pocket. "Things should get mighty interesting, indeed..." With that, he put on his special hypno goggles. Their swirls were continuous, gently pulsing and drawing anyone who was caught staring in towards the center. They were one-way, so Pete could see fine through his end, but knew all too well how enchanting the other side of the goggles were. He turned towards each of the girls as he spoke gently, "Now it is time for all of you to gaze deeply into my new experimental hypno goggles. Just stare deep into them, and allow your eyes to get lost in their swirls. You needn't care about anything more than looking at the goggles I am wearing."

20. PrincessMelodyMizzen
    Cloud_9

10%
    Yule stares at the goggles without thinking about anything except the goggles. Her eyes begin to swirl just like the goggles and she is soon under a trance. "......uhhhhhhh........"