1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recovering very old TTO account

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by PenguinMan, Jul 21, 2019.

1. PenguinMan

PenguinMan New Toon

Hey Everyone,

I haven't played this game in about 12 years during the original TTO days. I remember the email address I originally signed up with as well as my Toons names and I am pretty sure I even remember my username. Is it actually possible to get my Toons back? I used this link Username Reminder | Toontown Rewritten to recover my username, but it says my "details seem to be invalid" which is weird because I am sure that is the email I used.

Any ideas would be appreciated. I would love to revisit my old Toon and see what he has been up to..

2. JustinCB

JustinCB New Toon

40%
    Not possible. TTR is completely new servers by a completely new team of developers with no ties to Disney. Everything on the TTO files was either erased completely or archived by Disney when it closed years ago.

• Like Like x 1
  3. PenguinMan

PenguinMan New Toon

Dang, too bad. Thanks anyway.

4. affiniteas
    Worried

affiniteas Elite Toon
    ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    TTR was started by a group of volunteers, people who didn't want to see the game go and wanted it to live on. It's not affiliated with TTO in any way. Yeah, it sucks having to restart, but there's nothing we can do about it.