1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TTR Bug Resource Pack Issue

Discussion in 'Site Bugs' started by Immortal1243, Oct 20, 2018.

1. Immortal1243
    Artistic

Immortal1243 New Toon

I have been realizing that my resource pack has not been working with the new toonfest update. Whenever I have logged on it has given me an error. I have checked inside the folder and everything was there, I tried another pack, and I tried it on another computer. Is there anyway to fix it, if so, how?

2. MONOCHROMEBRRRGH

MONOCHROMEBRRRGH New Toon

40%
    Unfortunately I wasn't able to get on the game during Toonfest is year so I'm not sure if that affects the content pack showing or not. I don't remember Toonfest causing any problems in the past, though, but I may be wrong.

Is your folder called 'resources'? I heard that content packs won't work unless it's named exactly that, but I'm not sure myself.

Don't put the content pack's zip file directly into the game's folder. Copy all of the phrase files, create a new folder in the Toontown Rewritten file named 'resources' and then paste the phrase files into that folder.

This is what I did and I haven't had any problems. Hopefully this helps! If not, I reccommend watching a video demonstrating the process step-by-step.

3. Immortal1243
    Artistic

Immortal1243 New Toon

My resource pack is named resources. It worked well in the past, but now after the cannon “fix” update, it hasn’t worked. Should I just wait it out until too fest is over, or should I email support?

4. MONOCHROMEBRRRGH

40%
    Huh, that's odd then. You could also try and reinstall TTR and paste the resource pack there (which I've done before) but otherwise your only other option would be to contact support? I'm not sure. Toonfest has ended so you could try and reinstall the game - can't guarantee that there will be any results /shrugs

5. Immortal1243
    Artistic

Immortal1243 New Toon

It was because of toonfest! I just got on and it's working!!! But I also found out I needed to update the phase files. But Thank you for the advice!

6. MONOCHROMEBRRRGH

40%
    I'm glad to hear that! Of course! <3