1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Secundus' Guide to Organic Gags!

Discussion in 'Game Guides' started by Secundus, Dec 11, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Secundus
    Busy

Secundus Elite Toon ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Oooo so you finally spent those 50 jbs a fancy new garden and are ready to get organic gags to inflict more pain on those cogs!

But then you come to a horrifying realization that YOU CAN ONLY HAVE ONE ORGANIC GAG TRACK. As you are forced to weigh the advantages of one over the other, you fall into a state of indecision. Which one should I choose?

The answer is: it depends on your style of gameplay! Your organic gag choice may be the best for you, but not necessarily for someone else.

Let's take a look at each gag track:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ORGANIC DROP
    Trying to be a doggenpop are you?
    Well, having an organic gag track means:
    -your piano now does a whopping 187 damage from the 170 it did non-organically.
    -However although the toontanic now does 198 from the previous 180, it is quite irritating as a level 12 cog has 200 HP. It seems as if on its own, drop is not necessarily good at sweeping out top tier cogs.

Or is it?

Come on, we all know the classic "stun the cog!". All that's required is a mere aoogah and both the piano and the toontanic can clean up any level cog. Not much benefit on the level 5 and below drop gags, but definitely beneficial to have stronger pianos and toontanics for those CEOs or for dealing with VP Hollywood shenanigans!

Recommended? Sure! If you are one of those toons that love to battle in groups and summon gags from the sky, then organic drop is for you! Not recommended for soloers, but a nifty organic gag choice!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ORGANIC SQUIRT
    Water bender?
    Interesting choice. Having an organic squirt track means:
    -your storm cloud now does 88 from the original 80
    -your geyser now does 115 from the original 105.

Perhaps the most well-known application of organic squirt is with the 88-damage storm cloud, which is known to be able to take out a lured level 10 cog.

Well shoot, what about the organic geyser? Well now it can take out a row of level 9 cogs and a whole row of lured level 11 cogs. Don’t forget that with another squirt gag like a fire hose, the geyser can take out a row of lured level 12 cogs as well. Excellent gag to have in buildings and boss battles.

Recommended? Sure! Good for both soloers and groupies! A rather solid organic gag choice to consider!

ORGANIC THROW
    Food fight? Going for hand to hand combat?
    Excellent choice. You may have heard that this is the king of the organic gag tracks and the organic gag track I have planted currently, and by no means am I saying that this is the one that you should choose. Remember, it is all up to your style of gameplay and silliness.

With organic pies:

-your whole fruit pie now does 29 instead of 25
    -your whole cream pie now does 44 instead of 40
    -your birthday cake does 110 instead of 100
    -your wedding cake now does 132 instead of 120.

Starting with the whole fruit pie. Really nothing much aside from the fact that it can now take out a lured level 5 cog. Well Secundus what in the world does that do? A level 5 cog really? I might as well just chuck a level 6 gag at it and be on my way? Stop right there. If you are soloing a building, and you waste your level 5 and 6 gags on puny cogs and cower in fear when you meet the higher level cogs. Well you could have just used the nifty organic whole fruit pie!

And now the whole cream pie. Personally one of my most useful organic gags. It can single-handedly take out a level 5 cog and a lured level 6. 3 of these can take out a lured level 12 too. Ooooo saving some valuable level 6 gags!

The organic birthday cake can take out a level 9 cog. Perhaps the most well-known of all is that it can take out a lured level 11 cog. Useful in any circumstance! Fire away!

An organic wedding cake can now take out a row of level 10s, and with a little help take out a whole set of lured level 11/12s!

Recommended? Sure! This organic gag track is an almost necessary gag to have for soloing, especially in buildings. It comes just as in handy in group battles too. No matter what your style of gameplay is, this is always a good choice!

ORGANIC SOUND
    Cogs can’t hear your screams of agony clear enough? Blast their ears and puncture their eardrums!
    Organic sound comes with numerous tricks up its sleeve.
    -A trunk now does 23 damage from the original 21
    -foghorn now does 55 instead of 50
    -opera singer can now do 99 instead of 90.

It can streamline any sound combination you have stored in the back of your head!
    Here are some of the famous and imo useful organic sound combos:
    Trunk + Trunk -> Level 6s (Dang you level 6s! Two non-organic trunks are not enough?!)
    Trunk + Trunk + Trunk + Trunk -> Level 9s (Save that foghorn for later!)
    Fog + Fog + Trunk -> Level 11s (With a three-some?)
    Fog + Fog + Fog -> Level 12s (With a three-some again?)
    Opera + Fog + Bugle -> Level 12s (Kaboom! “One-fog” rule!)

Recommended? Sure! But under one condition! These group combos work if everyone has organic sound! It is extremely useful with a group that has organic sound as well. Not recommended for groups without organic sound and definitely not for soloers. That can just cause confusion between who has organic and who doesn’t.

ORGANIC LURE
    Cogs love money! But you want to make sure they do?

This gag is interesting in that there’s no damage to be done; rather, the accuracy of the lure increases by 10%. This means that now your presentation is guaranteed to catch the cogs’ eyes and your hypno and $10 bill will have a base accuracy of 80%, pretty good, not to mention the extra bonus accuracy with cashbots.

There have been rumors spreading that organic lure is in fact not much better than regular lure. You may think this too but remember the whole game is based off of RNG, not Joey evilly cackling behind his computer screen. It is entirely possible to have streaks of rotten luck, but statistically the organic lure should reflect a higher chance of success than non-organic lure.

If you have organic lure, you give yourself and other toons in battles a blessing. We have those times in the VP where sound keeps missing and those times in the CFO or CJ where sound simply doesn’t cut it. Equipped with only 3 hypno goggles, any lure missing could mean a catastrophe for the whole group. Having that edge on accuracy could be a lifesaver.

Recommended? Sure! If you absolutely hate seeing lure miss and strongly desire extra damage, this is the gag for you! Recommended for soloing and group battles!

ORGANIC TRAP
    Bait the cogs harder?
    Well with organic trap:
    -Your trapdoor now does 77 instead of 70
    -Your TNT now does 198 instead of 180
    -Your Railroad now does 214 instead of 195.

Not much really for the trapdoor other than the fact that it can now take out a level 7 cog. The TNT also gets deadly close to killing a level 12 cog, and the railroad can brutally sweep out a row of level 12 cogs.

Recommended? Eh, I guess. It’s an interesting organic gag choice for soloers, but honestly not a good option all round.

ORGANIC TOON-UP
    Is that feather not tickle-ly enough? Are your juggling-cubes too boring to watch? Is your megaphone producing corny jokes?

NO

This is one organic gag that I strongly recommend not having. Many toons (99.99%) probably already know that they’d rather have one of the gags listed above as organic rather than toon-up. So if you are considering this, you are probably just bored and trying to make a bunch of toons with different tracks. Well okay, have it your way.

WAIT YOUR NOT? You actually think organic toon-up is good?

First off, the current heal done by the cane, pixie dust, and juggling cubes are satisfactory enough for ANY boss battle / cog facility. One use of the juggling cubes + pixie dust combo is 99% of the time gonna get everyone back on track, given that everyone knows what they are doing. Not to mention that the dive is essentially almost a full heal. Having these gags become organic is a waste, considering how overpowered these toon-up gags are already and the miniscule boost organic gives.

A common question people ask too, is what on earth to do with that last organic tree spot, because once you planted an entire gag track, you will have one spot left for a level 1 gag.

Well, you should definitely know what to put in that last available spot by now.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2016
    • Useful Useful x 3
  2. Loveless
    Chatty

Loveless Something in you lit up heaven in me KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Organic Trap is giving me a headache

• Like Like x 1
  3. Rigel

Rigel Guest

They need to buff up trap:
    Banana: 15 - 18
    Rake: 25 - 30
    Marbles: 40 - 45
    Quicksand: 50 - 60
    Trapdoor: 85 - 100
    TNT - 105 - 180

4. Loveless
    Chatty

Loveless Something in you lit up heaven in me KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    It's like a 10% increase if I'm not mistaken. If they buff one they'll need to buff all

5. Mizutani
    No Mood

Mizutani Elite Toon

100%
    Minor correction for the organic sound part:
    3 org fogs will not kill 12s. The total damage done is 198 (165 + 33) which is just shy of taking it out. Also, an additional combo is two org fogs killing 10s.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Secundus
    Busy

100%
    Yep you're right. If I could edit the thread I would replace it but I can't so...

7. Megabutter
    Cold

Megabutter Elite Toon

100%
    I like organic Trap. It is the most powerful and it does not miss so I'm not sure what else you people want from it honestly. Good job on the guide though.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Toonage

Toonage Guest

Thank you for stating that it really does depend on your style of game-play. I'll bookmark this for future use when my Toon is a higher-level.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. That Soundless Horse
    No Mood

That Soundless Horse that pessimistic soundless horse TTR Beta Tester

100%
    In solos I actually use org drop on a 12 then trunk and kill all 4 in 2 turns provided it hits eh, but in 4 mans people like me because of my organic piano ;) also org drop and org throw is one of the best org - org combos (sound being the best ) as a lured 10 will die if you use an organic cream pie and an organic safe. 66 + 66 = 132
    Organic Squirt: I didn't see the mention of a 33 hose helping a weaker hose on level 7s, org cloud helps on lured tens. Not a bad choice here.
    Organic Throw: undisputed best org in the game, level 5s lured, unlured, level 9s unlured, and level 11s lured? AND a 132 damage all? Goodbye unlured tens!
    Organic sound is ok, the only problem is it's rare to see randoms with it, so it's usually just for friends/speed run buddies
    Organic Lure: eh? I wouldn't take it over a organic cake or cloud, but it's not the worst.
    Organic Trap: the only two uses is for 7s and 12s, not good enough to switch over for throw or squirt by far, on a drop less, perhaps, but who. Goes drop less
    Organic Toonup: haha, haha, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Like Like x 1
  10. Secundus
    Busy

100%
    well the problem is despite its damage, it only has one or two useful applications, on one cog. Especially in harder boss fights, people wouldn't bother to use trap as sound combos are used first, trap would also leave an unwanted unlured cog. Idk at least it is ok.

11. Greenwabbitcandy
    Breezy

Greenwabbitcandy Elite Toon

100%
    Nice guide,I like the overall tone of the guide itself,granted I know quite a number about organic gags but the tone of this guide made this an interesting read.I also like how you go into detail and state the damage bonuses that matter instead of just outright stating all the damage bonuses(like some guides lol no offense),which can help fairly new players but one small problem is that you didn't really take into consideration the usefulness of the daily level 7 gag you get from the tree

some people actually plant trees for the daily level 7 and it's organic bonus which will prove useful

People who plant trees for the level 7 would more likely lean towards planting organic trap or drop(more powerful and harder to get)instead of something like throw or lure

Last edited: Dec 15, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Loveless
    Chatty

100%
    I was referring to it being in bright yellow

13. Megabutter
    Cold

Megabutter Elite Toon

100%
    That stuff annoys me only subconsciously, I wouldn't have noticed it lol.