1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shopping and no shopping

Discussion in 'Game Polls' started by Prof. Lucky, May 13, 2017.

?

Do you do V.P shopping?

1. Yes

43.2%
  2. No

43.2%
  3. i'll only do it when i max my suit

13.6%
  4. I don't do V.Ps

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Prof. Lucky

Prof. Lucky Gag Trainer TTR Beta Tester

60%
    Was curious to see what people think about shopping.
    what do you think about shopping? do you do shop?

2. When I used to play, I did shop. But only in shopping groups on Toon.HQ or with friends. Never in public.

• Like Like x 4
  3. Adorkable Mousie
    Innocent

Adorkable Mousie Cute Adorkable Toon :D TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Shopping groups definitely have the better toons go to them usually on Toon HQ than non-shopping groups, so I'll probably shop till max next time on my next toon I work on, and have plenty of good sos cards when I'm done.

4. Maginiesta
    Notworthy

Maginiesta Elite Toon

100%
    Always shop with other shoppers. Doing it out of the blue is a no no.

• Like Like x 3
  5. 100BUCKS

100BUCKS Guest

I don't really shop. but if i would it would be with friends, shopping out of the blue is kinda plain rude (and not very toony lol) imo.

• Like Like x 1
  6. featherwolf
    Cloud_9

featherwolf Elite Toon
    ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Shopping with randoms is against the rules so yeah don't do it. Personally I hate shopping groups because they're full of people that ONLY want Moe or Bessie or whatever and leave for anything else. It's ridiculous.

7. Summer Girl
    Cheerful

Summer Girl Elite Toon KTTA TTR Beta Tester

100%
    i don't shop, i honestly already have a bunch of good cards and quite frankly I don't care about the SOS lol

8. Liffinina Dark Alley
    Sweettooth

Liffinina Dark Alley Cog Crusher TTR Beta Tester

60%
    I do with my ubers in SOS groups, because I feel that SOSs are important on them

9. Multitasker

Multitasker Cog Crusher

85%
    Doesn't matter much to me, if you can't duo a side you probably shouldn't be in the VP.

I find it a little cheap that they do it without telling anyone, and just leave an alt parked outside so they can get back to full district again... thought it would be funny if they added a no shopping district where people who disconnected had to solo or die when they reconnected :p

• Like Like x 1
  10. TVFace
    Daring

TVFace Elite Toon

100%
    I only shop with noobs. Nice way of abandoning a bad S.O.S, and a good way of telling them "you don't belong here"

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  11. Lightning
    Amazed

Lightning Gag Trainer TTR Beta Tester

35%
    I sometimes shop, but honestly SOS cards aren't really that important to me. The few times i do shop I do it with a group on ToonHQ.

12. luckystormprincess
    Cheerful

luckystormprincess Cog Crusher ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

35%
    I only shop with a group. Considering it is a bannable offense I would not ever try it with randoms.

• Like Like x 1
  13. WonderfulUnknown
    Goofy

WonderfulUnknown Cog Crusher

10%
    I shop when I'm bored or when I need good S.O.S's (I do it with a shopping group of course)

14. Quackster
    Sad

Quackster Gag Trainer KTTA

35%
    To be honest, I would shop but seeing how it affects toons if you are with a bunch of cold callers, telemarketers, etc, I don't usally do it.
    I more want to help lower toons through their first vp, or if I have a friend that wants to go into the VP.

15. Fishtacollahma
    Amused

Fishtacollahma Mother of All Fluffers
    TTR Beta Tester

100%
    I have two toons with max VIP suits. I don't shop on them because I don't solo or use sos cards much. Plus it can take awhile to get a good sos. I prob will only shop on my toon up less for solos and because she is my ultimate try hard toon. Also if I shop I only do with friends because I can communicate what we want with them quickly

16. kkayweezy

kkayweezy New Toon

I literally got accused of shopping because my game disconnected. I didn’t even know what that even was. So i mean what if that happens, you’re just gonna be rude to them? Or what because I’m confused. It’s a game. I literally had everyone in my group leave and i didn’t know how so i had to die to leave. Not a big deal.

17. MONOCHROMEBRRRGH

MONOCHROMEBRRRGH Gag Trainer

10%
    I usually don't shop unless it's the only option I have if I want to battle the VP.

18. Cheyenne Sweet
    Bashful

Cheyenne Sweet Cog Crusher

35%
    I do it occasionally, although not too often.

19. Roran

Roran New Toon ATTA Supporter

40%
    Never have never will. It's rude and defeats the purpose - though I'm not offended when anyone leaves for doing it, because I find that the rare times a shopper has stayed they've either turned into a wannabe greener or just been ridiculously worthless in the battles themselves, so I'd rather face the odds with less people.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Tristin
    Relaxed

Tristin Cog Crusher

60%
    Nah, I like VP for the fun of it. At the end of the day, it's not like you have a limit on how many SOS cards you can hold. If it's a bad one, it's just another VP. And sometimes you might even find yourself using the lesser ones. Maybe when field offices come out they will find a bit more use too rather than the hard hitters and restocks. Disconnecting every time there's an SOS card you don't want also seems like a lot of effort.

Besides, I like taking low toons in to help with their suits. :) Much more fun - shopping is a task rather than entertainment.