1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should CEO the to downsize/reorganize faster

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by xboxman, Nov 5, 2019.

?

Do you think the CEO should reorganize/downsize faster?

1. yes

100.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. xboxman

xboxman New Toon

For a group that goes in with 8 toons 20 minutes to reorganize and another 10 to downsize is way too slow even in ceos that go horribly wrong. I just finished a ceo where we had 2 toons disconnect before the boss round started, another go sad about 10 minutes in, and everyone except me was constantly going to grab the snacks, some even gave up on fighting and just camped the snacks for a long time, yet we somehow still managed to beat the CEO only a minute after reorganizing. This is one of the worst CEOs I've ever been in yet he still barely reorganized and was a long way from downsizing. Even if a CEO goes horribly wrong and there's not many experienced players the chances of the CEO ever downsizing are slim to none. In my opinion making these events happen faster would make the CEO more enjoyable as it would add actual danger if the CEO goes badly. The way it is now I question why reorganizing and downsizing even exist when they don't occur even in CEOs that go horribly wrong.

2. Adorkable Mousie
    Innocent

Adorkable Mousie Cute Adorkable Toon :D TTR Beta Tester

100%
    I think he should reorganize and downsize according to his health. Corporate Clash does this by having the CEO reorganize at 50% of his health, and then downsize at 25% of his health. This definitely makes the battle more interesting and challenging, and makes me wonder why TTO didn't do it this way in the first place since it is one of the last bosses in the game.

• Like Like x 1
  3. That Soundless Horse
    No Mood

That Soundless Horse that pessimistic soundless horse TTR Beta Tester

100%
    even then you still can tank 4-5 hits, and in a boss where at most you'll get hit by a rare attack (gears) it probably doesn't matter much
    based on ttrs previous statements you really can't change much of the game, i don't think having the damage increase faster will do much than have newer players die a few times before they figure out how to press escape tbh lol