1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I do an organic drop or throw?

Discussion in 'Game Guides' started by BarkBark, Jan 6, 2018.

1. BarkBark
    Breezy

BarkBark Cog Crusher

85%
    I read once that the downside to choosing drop over trap is that you have to have an organic throw in order to get level 9s in one hit with a birthday cake, is that true? The reason I'm considering having organic drop instead of organic throw is because I'm about ready to implode from training drop. Also, usually when picking throw in a battle, your entire team picks it and it's pretty effective without being organic. I'm also leaning towards organic drop because it has such high damage in the first place, it just needs a higher accuracy. What do you think?

2. twinkleberry
    Cheerful

twinkleberry Elite Toon ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    I think you should choose throw to be organic. I don't really think organic drop is worth it.

3. Adorkable Mousie
    Innocent

Adorkable Mousie Cute Adorkable Toon :D TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Organic birthday cake kills lured 11s in one hit, so it's very helpful if you don't have trap in places like the da office, but if you did it gives another 3 gags on top of the 2 dynamites to kill 11s. Without Organic throw the best you can get are lured level 10s in one hit with the birthday cake. I would consider organic squirt even better than drop since the organic cloud can kill lured 10s, so it's another 3 gags to get level 10s with. If a good amount of people had organic drop, it could help save some fogs since the increase in damage would be able to get a level 12 with an organic piano and an aoogah, so 3 level 12s could be killed with pianos and an aoogah if everyone had organic drop, saving fog horns. Since that's a rarity, there's just more benefits having throw, or even squirt, as organic over drop since it relies on other gags to be effective, whereas the organic cake and cloud are effective on their own.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. BarkBark
    Breezy

BarkBark Cog Crusher

85%
    I hadn't even thought about organic squirt, that sounds like a really good idea as well.

5. Megabutter
    Cold

Megabutter Elite Toon

100%
    Planting Drop trees does not improve its accuracy.

I would say to plant Throw because you didn’t take Trap, but it’s your choice. Drop works just as well because of how effective Toontanic is. Geyser is also awesome.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. Whens Dinner
    Question

Whens Dinner Elite Toon

100%
    As stated above, trees do not improve drop accuracy. The only trees that improve accuracy is lure trees.

The birthday cake can take out lured level 11's, and a level 9 unlured by itself if its organic. This is incredibly useful and is far and away a more regular need than an extra 17 damage. The same goes for trap. Organic trap is just so you get to use the choo choo more for fun. Its not a useful choice compared to organic throw. It leaves you 2 damage short of a tnt taking out a level 12. You can accomplish the same feat as the choo choo with organic throw, lure and a cream pie. Don't be silly, always take organic throw and make bossbot hq twice as easy. :)

• Creative Creative x 1
  7. Megabutter
    Cold

Megabutter Elite Toon

100%
    My back nine strategies don’t actually use organic throw :p I need it for LBHQ though

8. That Soundless Horse
    No Mood

That Soundless Horse that pessimistic soundless horse TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Depends on your trackless.
    Anything that isn't soundless do whatever
    if you're soundless always go throw
    (tbh I'd rather have drop get the increase in accuracy and organic lure get an increase of rounds lured, but i don't care at this point lol)

9. Oughta B. Doing Homework
    Cloud_9

Oughta B. Doing Homework New Toon

40%
    I have organic drop on one of my toons and honestly, it feels so useless. Don't get me wrong, it was nice when I was training the track, but afterwards I don't see any great benefit to it. However, it can save foghorns in places like the CEO or CFO, because you don't need Foghorn + Piano to kill a level 12. I think organic Throw and Squirt are much better.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Teeth

Teeth Elite Toon TTR Beta Tester

100%
    throw, organic drop is awful

• Like Like x 2
  11. Loveless
    Chatty

Loveless Something in you lit up heaven in me KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Throw > sound > squirt > everything else-- value of org sound depends on the number of toons you're running with it.

12. Megabutter
    Cold

Megabutter Elite Toon

100%
    The best gag in each organic track:

TU: ?
    TP: Railroad
    L: Hypno
    S: Fog Horn
    T: Birthday Cake
    S: Geyser
    D: Toontanic

13. KittyKatz
    Artistic

KittyKatz Cog Crusher
    KTTA TTR Beta Tester

35%
    Organic drop. Organic throw is just boring.