1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I train first or get all tracks?

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by Anothershadowcat, Jun 8, 2019.

1. Anothershadowcat

Anothershadowcat Gag Trainer

25%
    so like the title is asking, should I train my gags to max as soon as I get them or should I wait until I have unlocked all my gags to start really grinding them. I’m planning on making a new toon and want to max my gags as fast as possible. Thank you

2. xeno
    No Mood

xeno Gag Trainer TTR Beta Tester

35%
    On my first toon, I got Sound first, followed by Lure. At that point I stopped tasking and maxed Throw, Squirt, Sound and Lure. I continued tasking and got Trap and Toon-Up, then maxed both of those. You don't want to wait to get all tracks because you'll be 60ish laff with garbage gags and you'll be pretty useless lol. Also, when I maxed the first 4 tracks, the remainder of tasking went very quickly and smoothly, as I had 4 useful tracks maxed. You could max Throw and Squirt before getting any track, and then max 1 track at a time as you unlock them, but I find that unnecessary and slow.

3. Gigglepoof
    Breezy

Gigglepoof Gag Trainer

35%
    I'd much rather battle a scary cog with a toon who is missing a few gag tracks but has strong gags in the tracks they do have.

Train sound as quickly as you can. The way I train lure is by planting lure trees and soloing cog buildings during invasions. If you have good lure, you don't need as many friends...

4. That Soundless Horse
    No Mood

That Soundless Horse that pessimistic soundless horse TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Depends if you have a 100 laff toon with max gags already.

I would go ahead and go some training if not (cake/cloud in brrrgh) but if you have a higher main anyways you can use, training is optional until you get all tracks (really, until you start to cfo)