1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spoiler Sonic the Hedgehog

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ZtheConfettiDragon, Dec 14, 2018.

1. ZtheConfettiDragon
    Sleepy

ZtheConfettiDragon New Toon

40%
    Okay, i am OBSESSED with Sonic games. Like, i don't understand why i wouldn't be.
    I mean, like, it's so good! Egotistical furries? Heck yeah, sign me up!
    So, let's talk about Sonic! What's your favorite Sonic game, character, comic, theme all that stuff?
    Personally my favorite Sonic things are these:
    My favorite Sonic character is Shadow, because, like, he's adorable and edgy.
    My favorite game is Sonic Adventure 2, because, you know, Chao. I beat the whole game this year and it took me 6 months and a whole lotta rage. By beating the game i mean beating the Finalhazard by the way, getting 180 emblems would be my demise.
    I don't have a favorite comic just cause i haven't read a whole load of them, but i like book 2 of the Saga Series.
    My favorite theme is obv Gotta Go Fast. It's my ringtone, one time it went off in school lol.
    What dl you guys like about Sonic?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Maginiesta
    Notworthy

Maginiesta Elite Toon

100%
    Ha, Sonic is way past cool :^). I've never actually played any of the 3-D Sonic games apart from Sonic Riders (First game I ever bothered to complete 100%), so most of my experiences with the blue blur was with the original games on the Sega Genesis. I'll say one thing though, no matter how good or bad Sonic games tend to be, they always got that killer soundtrack. Silver and tails are my fav characters and I can't say much for the Comics, they were a hit or miss for me. I think I read the Archie comic ones or whatever they were called.

3. MrDoodleQuack
    Yeehaw

MrDoodleQuack Gag Trainer TTR Beta Tester

10%
    sonic adventure 2 hands down one of the greatest sonic games.

• Like Like x 1
  4. ZtheConfettiDragon
    Sleepy

ZtheConfettiDragon New Toon

40%
    I totally agree. Even though i spent most of my time in the Chao Garden, i spent 6 months, from the beggining of February (?) to the end of July to beat the final boss.
    I still have only about 55-56 emblems....i should prolly get on that...

5. MrDoodleQuack
    Yeehaw

MrDoodleQuack Gag Trainer TTR Beta Tester

10%
    LOL ME TOO I LOVE CHAO!!!

6. Maxwell Trollbreath
    No Mood

Maxwell Trollbreath sly.exe TTR Beta Tester

100%
    I'll always stand by that Sonic Unleashed is my favorite sonic game. I'm not as big of a sonic fan as I used to be, but I still like the franchise (even though I don't really follow it anymore)