1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sound less toons below laff limit to join boarding groups for sound mints

Discussion in 'Cashbot HQ' started by Whisker Loopy Writer, Sep 8, 2016.

1. Whisker Loopy Writer
    Amazed

Whisker Loopy Writer Elite Toon
    ATTA Supporter

100%
    I just experienced this whining sound less toon wanting me to invite her to my boarding group. The laff limit has to be 65 - 66 laff, in order for the invite to work.
    Quick question: How can you even be soundless at Cashbot HQ and wanting to do events: like coin, dollar, bullion, etc.?

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Sanjaya
    Spaced

Sanjaya spongeboy me bob
    ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    ..i'm trying to understand what you're asking.
    are you saying soundless aren't supposed to be in CBHQ, or are you saying she was below the laff limit? there's nothing wrong with a soundless toon doing a mint.

• Like Like x 1
  3. andiROH
    Tired

andiROH Elite Toon

100%
    let people be soundless lol its their choice on how they want to play the game. if we go by the logic that u seem to be giving, that soundless toons shouldnt be at cbhq, how are they supposed to complete the game?
    the same goes for their laff, maybe they just wanna see whats inside a mint? i know i did when i was about that laff, maybe even lower and we still got inside (it was the coin mint tho so idk if theres a laff limit on that *shrugs*)

• Useful Useful x 2
  4. So you're saying soundless shouldn't be doing this? Soundless isn't a bad thing, you can still sound and let the soundless kill a higher cog or something. I can be soundless at cashbot HQ and want to do facilities as I am playing the game too just like anyone. Fair enough if you don't want to take us with you but no need to publicly insult us for out choices and kinda imply we're less allowed to play the game.:(
    GUYS IM TRIGGERED BY SOUNDLESS HATE

• Like Like x 2
  5. Whisker Loopy Writer
    Amazed

ATTA Supporter

100%
    Guess this turns my thinking aroud. Didn't mean or want to insult anyone.

6. Whisker Loopy Writer
    Amazed

ATTA Supporter

100%
    it was just about a suggestion honestly. Why do you think I am insulting? The toon didn't have around 65 - 66 laff. I tried to invite her. It said her laff didn't meet the limit of 65 - 66 laff in order to invite her. Guess I left this part out of the post/thread.

7. Whisker Loopy Writer
    Amazed

ATTA Supporter

100%
    Ur right on my thinking. Her laff wasn't near the limit. She had 54 laff. Thx for understanding this.

8. Oh okay. It sounded like you were saying they shouldn't be in mints.