1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

soundless "diary" 1

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by super pedalswirl, Dec 4, 2017.

1. super pedalswirl
    Amused

super pedalswirl Cog Crusher KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

85%
    this was a discussed topic about a month ago and I put it into action. I have not been able to work on my soundless for a while so I came up with a poll idea. What Do Toons Think Of Soundless Toons? I have rounded up 7 toons results to talk today. I will never mention a toons name unless they give me permission and there on the forums.
    1. I think they're fine I am soundless my self
    2. I was soundless up untill a month ago so i think they're fine and we cant judge a toons just by there gags
    3. yes i like them
    4. i dont see the point
    5. well idk
    6. they make factories had but i think its better then tuless toons
    7. toon leaves my friend list

2. Mousemallow
    Sweettooth

Mousemallow Elite Toon
    ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Are these the options you plan on putting into a poll or is this the actual poll? Because if this is the actual poll you could have just put in a poll option...

• Like Like x 1
  3. Miniapollo17
    Amazed

Miniapollo17 Social Media Team Cast Member Social Media Mini Mod

100%
    She meant that she surveyed 7 toons on ttr and those were the results.

4. Roboburger

Roboburger Gag Trainer

35%
    If you're trying to make a survey (especially with these brief results), you should just post a poll on this forum, and you will gather way more than 7 responses. Personally, I think soundless toons are a separate category of toontown all together since the style of play is so different. It takes a lot more strategy, but they slow down mints, offices, and golf courses (fine in boss battles, factories, and everything outside of these 3) way too much to be an effective way to max a toon out.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. Mousemallow
    Sweettooth

Mousemallow Elite Toon
    ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Oh, I see.

6. super pedalswirl
    Amused

85%
    this was a poll i did inside the game i did not message anybody on the forums.

7. I personally HATE soundless toons. Not the toons themselves, but the choice they made. You just handicap the players around you! And boss battles are typically harder when you don't have sound. Not to sound rude, but shame on you! It's extremely selfish. Not to be rude, but I still love you soundless toons <3

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. That's really mean to say... Imo...

9. Tooner12345
    Amused

Tooner12345 Gag Trainer TTR Beta Tester

60%
    I don't really like soundless toons but that is just my opinion. Mostly because most just slow down the game unless if they are experienced and know what they are doing.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Megabutter
    Cold

Megabutter Elite Toon

100%

[Hey it could be worse. At least they’re venting about this on the forums and not in-game.]

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  11. That Soundless Horse
    No Mood

That Soundless Horse that pessimistic soundless horse TTR Beta Tester

100%
    rip me xd

at least you're not sav xd
    Topic that is good for a debate, not sure if handicap is the correct word, and tbh the boss battles depend on what soundless toon you're playing with.
    eh, i think calling any gag setup selfish is silly.
    ^ This is sadly true, have been in 40 minute vps and cfos because some soundless toons don't know what they're doing.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  12. Doctor Lollipop McScooter
    Cheerful

Doctor Lollipop McScooter Gag Trainer

50%
    I think it really depends on the situation but I think experience, knowledge, and skill play a huge part. Say there’s 2 lvl 4 cogs and 1 lvl 5. The soundless toon would go for the lvl 5 and the sound toons would try to destroy the lvl 4s and at least damage the lvl 5. It may slow down factories and mints and everything else but it’s not a complete waste if you know what you’re doing. I think if you had more than one soundless it would be even more difficult. However, recently I’ve been in TTC training and many toons I have talked to are deciding to go soundless. With not many new updates regarding content to the game, why not try a challenge and go soundless. Change it up a bit you know. As for me, I personally like sound, despite it not having many damage points. But that’s just a personal preference.

• Useful Useful x 1
  13. super pedalswirl
    Amused

85%
    remember not all soundless toons are that bad. all they need to do is research the soundless strategies.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  14. Adorkable Mousie
    Innocent

Adorkable Mousie Cute Adorkable Toon :D TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Being a soundless doesn't add more challenge to the game. The only difference really with one soundless is that 3 sound combos are used to compensate for the soundless, while the soundless can help take out the higher level cogs to help save on the others' sound. It really doesn't slow anything down all that much if people know what they're doing, and once the lure rounds start it pretty much becomes the same anyway. People just need to git gud and learn more strategies which isn't really all that hard.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. super pedalswirl
    Amused

85%
    its really not a handicap as long as the toon its self knows what to do its fine.A lot of soundless toons have more then one toon so they have more knowledge