1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stealing a Mint

Discussion in 'Cashbot HQ' started by Rosie the Bear, May 22, 2015.

1. Rosie the Bear
    Sunshine

Rosie the Bear Cog Crusher TTR Beta Tester

10%
    It has happened to my toon. Has it happened to you?

Toons battle their way through a mint and when at the end ... ONE toon will rush ahead and not wait for other toons to get through their obstacles to defeat the supervisor as a team. One toon advanced enough to use it's level 7 gag and take out the final cog group plus supervisor and dance there for credit all alone. This is such a disappointment and there is no way to prevent it from happening that I know of. What a loss for the toons left out. It is a bad feeling to experience for any toon.

How do you compose yourself after this event and move on? It is just a game, but I want to play with toons who believe is supporting the team and work together.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Lady Smarty
    Cheerful

Lady Smarty Hall of Fame Hall of Fame ATTA Supporter

100%
    Ive seen a youtube video where a toon did this to one of my fellow ATTA members. This guy does it just to be funny and make other toons mad. The video i saw was in a DA office and this toon would even set off the puzzles. He does it for his youtube videos. He didn't even need the notices. I don't think this should be allowed. I believe mods are looking into this one toon because we have several mods and a few of the develops in the ATTA group. Im sorry that happened to you.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Miss Coconut
    Cloud_9

Miss Coconut Elite Toon TTR Beta Tester

100%
    This has happened to me before. It sucks :(

Truthfully, the best thing you can do is attempt to report the player (although I don't know how you could prove it) and try again.

The only way to really avoid this is to get through the obstacles fast.

4. Little Sammie Dandyfoot
    Stressed

Little Sammie Dandyfoot "I look like an ugly giraffe" - close friend
    KTTA TTR Beta Tester KTTA Addict Assistant

100%
    He did this to my sis in a DA Office and later uploaded it. It was called "Running from the Law"

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. Miss Coconut
    Cloud_9

Miss Coconut Elite Toon TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Wow, this is just mean. Did your sister report him? Also, since there is video proof, maybe you can send it to ttr staff to get the guy banned. I'm totally cool with people skipping battles, but ONLY if everyone else is cool with it.

6. Little Sammie Dandyfoot
    Stressed

Little Sammie Dandyfoot "I look like an ugly giraffe" - close friend
    KTTA TTR Beta Tester KTTA Addict Assistant

100%
    No, the guy tped away before she could catch him. Otherwise, thanks for the suggestion. I hope this guy will get terminated.

7. That Soundless Horse
    No Mood

That Soundless Horse that pessimistic soundless horse TTR Beta Tester

100%
    I actually watch his videos to know which toons he will be using
    this person is called "coachzEvilTwin" and he uses accounts from the "Team of Evil" which I once attempted to join, but left because all the members were really rude.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Professor Brainiac
    Artistic

Professor Brainiac Forum Moderator Cast Member Forum Moderator KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    I've heard about it, but I've never experienced it. I feel really bad for anyone who has had that happen to them in a back 9 :(

9. At first I thoguht the evil twin was kinda funny, he MADE ME INTO GREENING, so technically i was trolling people but Goshi did the right thing by banning me for a month!

10. dnp
    Fine

dnp Gag Trainer KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

35%
    Regarding this CoachZEvilTwin person, would it be alright to keep record of all the toons he has used in his videos and avoid them?

Edit: Your opinions on keeping a private & personal list? What about a public list?

11. Greenwabbitcandy
    Breezy

Greenwabbitcandy Elite Toon

100%
    I CANT BELIEVE HE HAS MORE LIKES THAN DISLIKES WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO HUMANITY??!!

on the other hand though he IS kinda funny but that doesn't mean I like him :mad:

Everyone who has a youtube channel should go dislike him right now :/

Despite being funny,it is really wrong of him.Mainly because he:

1.) skipped battles without permission

2.)defeated the chief or whatever without having the other toons in battle so other toons do not get credit

3.)used a level 7 gag and sos cards for greening/trolling purposes when he could have used those for saving himself or helping other toons

UPDATE:
    Ok nvm he got hacked/doxxed

I won't be surprised if someone tried to hack his account and delete all his toons

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 3, 2015
  12. 'whats the name of ur sister's toon Samie?

13. Whens Dinner
    Question

Whens Dinner Elite Toon

100%
    In order to defeat a level 12 you need at least 2 turns as a solo toon. 1 to take out the 11's and 1 to finish the 12. If a took starts the final battle get in there don't wait for others. You can stall him and help the others get there (sos restock are great for stalling).

It's awful but without two toons working together it shouldn't be possible.

14. wingsofdawn
    Cloud_9

wingsofdawn Cog Crusher KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

10%
    Oh, THAT guy -_-

I like youtubers like frizzy doggenpop and atomicman. Why? They have some really good points that they make in their videos, yes, but in their videos, they don't green just for fun like evil twin does. They only do it as a last resort, when toons go too far and mess up the team, or, in some cases, are going to get a reward that they didn't deserve. THAT is justified. What he does is not.

He greens, tricks, and trolls for the fun of it, not considering other toons at all. The last straw for me was his video of why coach Z really quit toontown. It was pretty mean to a guy who has probably the WORST part of the toontown community as his fans (not all his fans, but most of them).

And sure, a bit of trolling sometimes IS fun, but doing it like that is pretty mean spirited :(

Last edited: Aug 10, 2015
    • Like Like x 3
  15. YouOnlyLive9Times
    Angelic

YouOnlyLive9Times Elite Toon

100%
    My first thought was "is this another thing like Running From the Law?"

This is why if you have any fishy toons in a group that you don't trust, you play the waiting game and make them join battles before you do. I do it in factories and mints. They have to join or I'm not going in. Obviously, it's only important to do that when the final battle is nearby, but it's always worth the wait. Nobody can sneak off if you watch them like a hawk.

Seriously though, I wish it weren't such a problem that I stare at every toon in a group with me, completely distrusting.

16. Miniapollo17
    Yeehaw

Miniapollo17 Social Media Team Cast Member Social Media Mini Mod

100%
    Lol the sarcasm at the bottom of the picture in your post made me laugh. I know that wasn't the point, but still :p

It's still wrong to do those things. It's not really humanity, it's just most people don't dislike everything he posts most likely

17. Fishtacollahma
    Amused

Fishtacollahma Also Know as Ricky Mcroll
    TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Is that coach zucchini evil twin? Never mind it is

18. Duck Tape
    Spaced

Duck Tape Elite Toon
    KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Rumors say that CoachZEvilTwin got arrested.

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  19. Nony
    Cheerful

Nony Elite Toon

100%
    He also got shot with a vaccine.

• Like Like x 1
  20. YouOnlyLive9Times
    Angelic

YouOnlyLive9Times Elite Toon

100%