1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Still active?

Discussion in 'Kid Toontown Addicts' started by Maxx, Mar 3, 2017.

1. Maxx
    Confused

Maxx Cog Crusher KTTA ATTA Supporter

10%
    Hey, I was wondering if there were anymore KTTA members active on the forums?

2. Loveless
    Chatty

Loveless Something in you lit up heaven in me KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    There are a lot of us, but the clan itself is dead

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. Sadly.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Maxx
    Confused

Maxx Cog Crusher KTTA ATTA Supporter

10%
    Is there anyway we could revive the clan?

5. Loveless
    Chatty

Loveless Something in you lit up heaven in me KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Probably not, the assistant leaders have done nothing

• Like Like x 1
  6. Not only that but one (the only?) of the assistant leaders quit the forum and game. The actual leader is almost never on either. The only way to "revive the clan" would just asking people to join you for boss runs, facility runs, etc... Skype, Teamspeak, and Discord groups all die within a few weeks, so, for me at least, I don't see a use in doing so.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Flannel
    Bashful

Flannel Toon Ranger
    KTTA

40%
    I'm a new member and would say I'm fairly active now. ;_; Sad day when I join and it's not doing so well.

8. No one said the forum isn't active... at all.. it's just a group that is. ATTA and KTTA are just groups of the forum, KTTA is forever dead and ATTA is doing pretty well. The forum itself is doing okay. We're a small community, so you can't expect too much active groups or anything.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Flannel
    Bashful

Flannel Toon Ranger
    KTTA

40%
    Oh, I wasn't talking about the forum. I meant the group, really. I guess I should have clarified that? Sorry for the confusion.

10. It's been dead for years, lol. It won't come back unless the leader gave his position to someone much more active and if the groups members actually committed to it.

• Like Like x 2