1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stuck on a quest, am I doing something wrong?

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by fc7777fc, Jan 13, 2018 at 6:27 PM.

1. fc7777fc

fc7777fc New Toon

40%
    Hi everyone! I've been playing TTR for a while (almost two years) and have been stuck on the Daisy Garden quest requiring you to complete a sellbot factory for months. My laff is currently 44 and I've been training my gags (squirt, throw, sound, and lure) because I know with my current stats I have no chance in a factory. However, I'm getting a bit frustrated, no other quests are available to me at the moment, at least that I can tell, so I don't have an opportunity to level up my laff.
    So my question is, should I just keep training my gags until I max them and then give the factory a shot? Or is there something I'm missing where I can also level up my laff?

2. Doctor Lollipop McScooter
    Cheerful

Doctor Lollipop McScooter Gag Trainer

50%
    My gags aren’t maxed but for my sound I had up to the fourth one at least. If you go to Zoink Falls, there are some nice high laff toons that will take you with them. I personally was able to go and complete my entire sellbot suit at only 36 laff!

3. Cool Pepperzap
    Artistic

Cool Pepperzap Gag Trainer

35%
    The task is intentionally meant for toons with your laff and gags, and I'm certain you'd be able to complete a factory at your current level. However, your best bet at successfully completing one is to go with other toons! After walking to Sellbot HQ, try to find others who are willing to do a "short" route factory. Higher toons can also help you complete one. Good luck!

4. Megabutter
    Cold

Megabutter Elite Toon

100%
    There are many people who will gladly help you complete a factory. You don't have to stop doing tasks!
    That said, it's never a bad idea to gag train since it will only make it easy for you later.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Helios
    Cloud_9

Helios New Toon KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

40%
    Try going into a full district. I'm sure if you wait a bit, someone will invite you. In fact, I'd be willing to help you if you haven't finished it already.

• Like Like x 1
  6. fc7777fc

fc7777fc New Toon

40%
    Thanks for the help! I think I'm going to finish training sound up to the next level since I'm close to finishing it anyway, and then go into a full district like you guys suggested and try the factory!

• Like Like x 2
  7. Adorkable Mousie
    Innocent

Adorkable Mousie Cute Adorkable Toon :D ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    I've duo/trioed the factory quite a bit since the highest level cog is level 9, and the other cogs are 7 and below, so at the very least you can pretty much be carried through one, especially if the three other toons have max to near maxed sound and are working on their sellbot suits. I've given a spot to newer toons to get their factory task done since all they have to do mostly is follow the other toons, and if they got sound the more the merrier.

8. fc7777fc

fc7777fc New Toon

40%
    I actually was able to complete the factory today using the advice above due to a situation like this. I was definitely happy to see higher laff toons help me out!

9. Prof. Flapjack
    Energetic

Prof. Flapjack Elite Toon
    ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    If you ever need help with factories, PM me or post on my wall. I too, also need to do many factories to further advance my sellbot suit. :)

10. King T
    Daring

King T Elite Toon TTR Beta Tester

100%
    why did you wait months instead of just giving it a shot lol

the factory is meant for people at your level