1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stuck when touching a cannon.

Discussion in 'Toontown Rewritten Bug Reports' started by Toonling, Sep 22, 2015.

1. Toonling
    Cheerful

Toonling Cog Crusher ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

60%
    Most people probably already know about this, but it really is quite annoying.

2. iNina3
    Lurking

iNina3 Gag Trainer

35%
    is there a way to prevent it as i want to use the cannons but i cant use them

3. Toonling
    Cheerful

Toonling Cog Crusher ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

60%
    Not really, this is just something that needs to be fixed. Most cannons work though, it's just the odd few which cause you to crash unlike before where nearly every cannon would cause this.

4. Sir Toonalot
    Cheerful

Sir Toonalot New Toon

Happens to me all the time, on both my Windows 10 devices. Some people are obviously able to play the game as there are coloured clouds in the sky from them bouncing off them. I think it worked for me a total of three times but I never managed to play often enough to get the hang of aiming the cannon to hit the clouds. I have to close the game and there's never anything significant as far as I can see in the log files at that point - certainly nothing consistent that might explain why it just stops working. It'd be nice if this could be fixed before Toonfest ends so we gat another chance to earn TF tokens.

5. Sir Toonalot
    Cheerful

Sir Toonalot New Toon

Of course, as soon as I said that the very next time I was in game I didn't get stuck on the Toonfest Cannon Cloud game. No idea what was different about it this time.