1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[email protected]

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by Roboburger, Dec 23, 2017.

1. Roboburger

Roboburger Gag Trainer

35%
    They take so long to respond. I sent an email yesterday about wanting to change the email of my account in order to access it like the website said. 20 hours pass until I receive a generic response that looks like they just glossed over my email without bothering reading it. I responded within 15 minutes of receiving the email, and 5:30 hours later, I have not gotten a response. It will likely be around 24 hours (if this past email was any indication) before I get any feedback at all, and there is a 60% chance that the email contains no useful information.

This is an awful system that needs to be improved especially for issues that cannot be resolved with 1 simple email. I'm a big fan of toontown and glad I can play it for free, but please let us give you money so you can do the job better please.

2. Mighty Crash
    Stressed

Mighty Crash Strongest Toon in Town TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Uhm bud, there are about 1,000,000 registered users on toontown rewritten. So even if just 5% were to send an email to the staff (which it's probably more than that due to the many mac bugs and such) that'd be 50,000 emails to respond to. Honestly, 20 hours is pretty decent. Just be patient and remember it's Christmas these kids are probably on their way to visit their families :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. FantariaTempesta
    Tired

FantariaTempesta A Bad Influence ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    1) It's Christmas Vacation, everything and every place is slow due to the holidays.
    2) They go through way more emails in one week than most people in their lifetime.
    3) They always send out the generic "support ticket" email to let them know that you have an issue that needs to be resolved.

Yeah, it's slow. Yes, these are teenagers who're volunteering their time to help others with issues. Don't expect them to be some massive company that's gonna respond ASAP 24/7/365/366. Things are even slower since it's vacation time for almost everyone in the USA/Canada.
    Have some patience, my dude. Imagine trying to sift through 50,000+ emails a week.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Roboburger

Roboburger Gag Trainer

35%
    Yeah it is frustrating in this click-based world with everything at my fingertips. I guess it was just the initial reaction. Taking 2-3 days to resolve the entire issue in the grand scheme of things is not very long. If Toontown were run by disney, and this were happening then I could be justifiably mad. However, toontown is run by teenagers and this system works. It was just a quick overreaction I had

• Like Like x 1
  5. Roboburger

Roboburger Gag Trainer

35%
    Received another generic email which looks like they only read the first sentence of my past 2 emails. This happened in the last one. I clearly emailed all the details required in the 2nd email I sent them, but they only read the first sentence of the first email. I replied within 4 minutes of receiving the email in full detail. I will update how long it takes to get a response

6. MoonLightRiver
    Sleepy

MoonLightRiver Elite Toon
    TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Even if they were an actual company (like Kingsisle - for the Wizard101/Pirate101 games), it would take a minimum 24-48 hours to respond.

So be patient for a response from TTR

• Like Like x 2
  7. Roboburger

Roboburger Gag Trainer

35%
    Update: They told me since I didn't have any log files, I need to send them as much information as possible about my account. I responded in the EXACT format of the email they sent, and I received literally the EXACT SAME generic email saying that I need to send them as much information as possible about my account. Now I have to wait another day for a response and then I will hopefully be able to access my account.