1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Taco's Backstory

Discussion in 'Fan Made Writings' started by Petallities, Apr 7, 2017.

1. Petallities
    Aggressive

Petallities The One Teen With Issues™ KTTA TTR Beta Tester

100%
    "What should we name her?"

My mother and father saw me in a glance, I was a beautiful orange kitten. Should they name me Tangerine? Orange? My father soon saw a shell on my back. "How about we name her Taco Kitten?" My dad suggested. My mother nodded, and Taco Kitten was born.
    ~~~
    I grew up in The Brrrgh, for I loved the snow and cold air. I grew up with a younger sister, Mercy, and an older sister, Burnt Taco Kitten. Burnt Taco Kitten was always playing jokes on me and Mercy, but she did it in a loving way. One day, we took a vacation to ToonTown Central, and I climbed the pillars that held up Toon Hall. Little did I know they were painting it Royal Blue. I accidentally fell into their paint can and was stained with royal blue fur. I talked to my friend who knows about cleaning fur, he said "If I were to clean you, you'd turn Cream. Plus, my machine is out of order. You'd have to wait until August." I sadly nodded my head, and walked away.

~~~
    I soon decided to move out 3 months later, and I'm still living on my own today in Minnie's Melodyland. I visit my family every now and then. I have grown in love with virtual games and my family online. I have a pet Glaceon [pokemon reference anyone?] named Snowcap, and she is a wonderful addition to my life. I am just fine today and hope my life will grow as time goes on.

~~~

OH GOSH I DID IT. Now I'm gonna cry with my hands tired from typing. ;-;

• Creative Creative x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Maginiesta
    Notworthy

Maginiesta Elite Toon

100%
    Can we get a sequel?.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Adorkable Mousie
    Innocent

Adorkable Mousie Cute Adorkable Toon :D TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Aww soo cute and adorkable. It still hasn't answered my questions from the profile post earlier, but I rate it an adorkable loaf out of 10 :blush:. And yes a sequel with Squiddy and loaves of bread would be nice :)