1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The ability to pick which game

Discussion in 'The Trolley' started by Enter, Jun 23, 2014.

1. Mackenzie the Big Mac
    Tired

Mackenzie the Big Mac Elite Toon KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Hmm maybe Trolley Tracks?

2. Phenomena
    No Mood

Phenomena Elite Toon
    ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    It really depends on the individual forum's rules; some would rather see you post to existing discussions than create multiple threads about the same topic just because the first one is old and neglected, as long as you're adding something to the discussion. I don't see anything in the TTR forum rules about posting to old threads, but I do see something about backseat moderating...:rolleyes:

• Like Like x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. Flannel
    Bashful

Flannel Toon Ranger
    KTTA

40%
    Yep! That's why I said it's usually looked down upon. :>

• Like Like x 2
  4. Gett'n Fangy
    Fiendish

Gett'n Fangy New Toon

40%
    A skip button would be boss... or if you could kindly remove jungle vines entirely, that would work as well! :wink:

5. Arena1999

Arena1999 New Toon

40%
    Yes, please! Please make it happen! It gets redundant having to play the same 2 or 3 minigames each time I start short Trolley marathon.

The only only downside to this is that people might abused this feature to farm JBL, but there is also a solution to potential issues such as this, and someone from the first page already gave a method of avoiding the use of JBL-farming.

I don't understand why it's like that. The notion that a discussion simply becomes "irrelevant" based off of its post activity is ridiculous. It really goes against what internet forums were designed for: to facilitate communication.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Miniapollo17
    Cheerful

Miniapollo17 Social Media Team Cast Member Social Media Mini Mod

100%
    Honestly I like seeing old threads come back to life. The same people who call out necroposts seem to also call out people who post a thread that has been posted before. If we had to pick between the two I'd prefer the former, just so the whole discussion is on one thread anyways. :p

To add to the discussion: I prefer randomizing the trolley games but I wouldn't mind an option to pick your game for others who want it. I just hope a "random" button still exists for me.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2018