1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Factory : Short or Long? Hmm... a sellbot building?

Discussion in 'Game Guides' started by CherryTwist1997, Feb 23, 2018.

?

Which Do You Like Best?

1. Short

16.7%
  2. Long

83.3%
  1. The Factory : Short or Long? Hmm... a sellbot building?

[​IMG]
    Do you want to take on the sellbot boss himself, the VP? Of course, you do! Maybe it's too feel accomplished, to spend time with a friend, make some friends, complete a task, or if your like me - you want to max your suit for those 5 extra laff points! Assuming you have your sellbot suit, you will need a promotion! You get a promotion by collecting merits from sellbots. . If you go into the factory waiting/boarding room, you will see toons with "short" and/or "long" thought bubbles above their heads. Short and long are too different routes in the factory. It simply means, if you take the short route you defeat less cogs and receive 240 merits or 480 during an invasion. This is the most popular route. Sometimes you need more than 240/480 merits, than you go with long which provides you with 388 merits or 776 during an invasion. The factory is the best place to gather merits but sellbot buildings, especially big ones also provide a lot of merits as well .Although, you will most likely need to repeat factories or cog buildings if your a high level suit and try to do this in an invasion! You'll be taking on that VP in no time!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Loveless
    Chatty

Loveless Something in you lit up heaven in me KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    What about medium runs

• Like Like x 2
  3. Good point, I just never done one lol.

4. Adorkable Mousie
    Innocent

Adorkable Mousie Cute Adorkable Toon :D TTR Beta Tester

100%
    This is old and outdated for ttr since factories will always give invasion xp even if there's no invasion going on. I personally find medium factories the best route for the most part since those can be done fast and easy in 10 minutes solo or duo, and don't have to deal with randoms that may decide to train their gags in a long factory, especially if you're a soundless, and make the factory take 20+ minutes which is way too long to spend in a single factory.

• Like Like x 2