1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TTR Bug The Graphics are Busted

Discussion in 'Toontown Rewritten Bug Reports' started by Flippy Forums, Apr 12, 2019.

1. Flippy Forums
    Innocent

Flippy Forums New Toon

40%
    For some unknown reason, when I logged onto Toontown today, the graphics were..strange. First off, the "Make-A-Toon" section wasn't even working. It was pitch black, and the only things that worked on the screen were the buttons. But THEN, I got on my main Toon. That's when things got weird. The 2D icons (such as trees, tunnel text, etc) were all choppy. They all had boxes around them and the sprites weren't cropped. This affected the Toons, because the eyes had the same thing happening. It had looked like there was milk on their faces! I asked some players around me, but they said nothing happened on their screen. My computer just got fixed, so this is my first time playing TTR in a week, so I don't know if this is just me or not, but everything else on my PC works. Anybody care to help?

• Like Like x 1
  2. 16brbecker

16brbecker New Toon ATTA Supporter

40%
    My pc has the same issue! A staff member recommended updating my GPU, but it's already up to date. I emailed staff but haven't heard back since- hoping that I'll figure out how to fix it soon. It sucks for Front 3s lol

3. Petallities
    Cloud_9

Petallities No-Motivation Land KTTA TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Yeah, I've been experiencing this ever since the new update, so you aren't the only one. I'm just kinda waiting it out for now, it might be a problem on their end.

4. comradeche
    Stressed

comradeche New Toon

Same here ^^ literally word-for-word describes what I've dealt with the past few days or so. I was going to open a new forum but since it seems you guys have the same problem I figured I'll just post here.
    I've updated all my graphics drivers, updated my whole computer, uninstalled and reinstalled the game, restarted my computer- the works. Yet nothing seems to solve the issue. I've talked to a friend of mine who has the same system as I do (Windows 7) and she says everything works fine for her.
    Does there seem to be common thread in whose computers this sort of issue affects? Or is it all random? Because at this point I'm starting to think it's the latter.
    Operating System: Windows 7
    Available GB on Hard Drive: >200 GB
    RAM: 8.00 GB
    Graphics Driver: AMD Raedon HD 6530D Graphics

5. Flippy Forums
    Innocent

Flippy Forums New Toon

40%
    Wow. I left off with literally no one acknowledging this post, and then when I come back, BAM! Three replies!
    Anyways, I'm glad that so many people are experiencing the same problem. I was worried it was something with me and me alone. I thought it was technical difficulties and I'd never play TTR again, but it's just some broken update. Hopefully it's patched soon!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Adorkable Mousie
    Innocent

Adorkable Mousie Cute Adorkable Toon :D TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Going to guess that these issues mainly have to do with integrated graphics since ttr doesn't have the best compatibility with integrated graphics in the cpu/motherboard, whether it be from intel or amd for whatever reason. I'll have to try it on my laptop with intel integrated graphics if I get the same issue, or if it could be an issue with amd integrated graphics.