1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Theory] Does TTR start before TTO?

Discussion in 'Fan Made Writings' started by TVFace, Dec 28, 2016.

1. TVFace
    Daring

TVFace Elite Toon

100%
    TTR was made to be a revival of TTO, but, there's a chance TTR is actually a prequel to TTO.
    As most of the toons know, TTR had an election with 2 toons, Slappy and Flippy.
    Slappy ends up winning the elections, but, a Yesman makes Slappy go sad.

Now, let's change the topic:

In the original old downloading intro of TTO, you can see Scrooge McDuck finding a huge robot in Gyro's lab, which is presumably the chairman.
    Scrooge McDuck thinks that robot could make him a millionaire, so he tries to connect the wires to turn on the robot, but ends up connecting the wrong wires, then, the robot starts making the cogs.
    And, the first cog that the Chairman makes is the Yesman [with a cashbot suit, but meh]
    And the cog that ruined the elections was a Yesman, and on the elections, no NPCs knew what cogs were, and they try didn't know that they were weak to pies.

And on the intro, after the Chairman made the cogs, he sent out the rest of the cogs he made to attack the toons in Toontown, and after the elections, the "Doomsday" starts, where alot of cogs invade TTC.

So, what do you think of this theory? Please tell me! :)

• Creative Creative x 4
  2. CheatlikeaChamp
    Aggressive

CheatlikeaChamp New Toon

40%
    Lol dude who cares about the story honestly. Just play the game.

3. Loveless
    Asleep

Loveless Soundless Cult Mod KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    I think it was confirmed that TTR is like 2003 or something like that

4. Snowwhisker
    Breezy

Snowwhisker New Toon

40%
    TTR had it's own beginning.. That beginning is Doomsday. TTO's began with Scrooge McDuck activating the robot contraption. In TTR there are no Disney characters living there even though the playgrounds are named after them and have their faces. So why would another Disney character, Scrooge, be there? This is Toontown we are talking about, not FNaF lol.

5. TVFace
    Daring

TVFace Elite Toon

100%
    You must be fun at parties
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 29, 2016, Original Post Date: Dec 29, 2016 ---
    Your post is basically just "i didn't read the thread or it's details and i don't know what copyright is lolz"

Last edited: Dec 29, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Snowwhisker
    Breezy

Snowwhisker New Toon

40%
    I did read the thread. I don't appreciate you assuming I didn't. I told you what I thought. I apologize if it is something you didn't want to hear. I understand where you are coming from and would be plausible if Disney characters "existed" in TTR. I think your reply to my post was rude and your reply to Cheatlikeachamp's was just irrelevant. He's entitled to his opinion like you are yours. He doesn't care, it's HIS opinion. Doesn't mean he's boring. It just means he doesn't get the point. You do care, that's YOUR opinion. I told you what I thought and you reply like that because you didn't like what I said. I'm honestly not trying to seem mean but I've gotten some unpleasant comments from people including yours and it makes me feel very unwelcome in this community. I didn't know I had to tell people my opinion and my thoughts or else be told I didn't read the thread and that I don't know things etc, etc. Good day.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. TVFace
    Daring

TVFace Elite Toon

100%
    k cool

8. HappyLappy
    Yeehaw

HappyLappy Toon Ranger TTR Beta Tester

40%
    I see TTR as an alternate timeline. In essence, it's the same world, but different events happen.

9. MaisieTTR
    Curious

MaisieTTR New Toon ATTA Supporter

40%
    :dancing minion:

:blush:Wow! This is certainly very thought-out, and I can definitely see what you are talking about. Nice!