1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thoughts on anime?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Maxwell Trollbreath, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Maxwell Trollbreath
    No Mood

Maxwell Trollbreath sly.exe TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Title says it all, what are your thoughts on anime? Do you like it or dislike it? (you can probably guess my answer). If you do like anime, what are some of your favorites? If you want recommendations from me, I'll give 3 titles that I think are great starting points (heck these can even work as titles to watch if you've never seen them before). Cowboy Bebop (often labeled as a gateway but just a fantastic series overall), Castle in the sky (a film all ages can enjoy) and Fullmetal Alchemist (preferably the 2003 version, but you can very well watch Brotherhood without having seen 03 if you want to).

2. Fishtacollahma
    Amused

Fishtacollahma Mother of All Fluffers
    TTR Beta Tester

100%
    My opinion is yes.

3. Dinosour
    Devilish

Dinosour New Toon

40%
    I don't watch a lot, but I do love Hunter x Hunter!

4. Fishtacollahma
    Amused

Fishtacollahma Mother of All Fluffers
    TTR Beta Tester

100%
    On a serious note I am secretly a weeb in terms of Japan in general, I even wanna study there when I am done with high school and community college. When it comes to anime I do enjoy anime somewhat, I find it addicting to just look at an anime character not watch it as much. I have watched a decent amount but nothing comparable to an otaku.