1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

thoughts on double-tooning in vp?

Discussion in 'Sellbot HQ' started by navy, Sep 8, 2018.

1. navy
    Relaxed

navy New Toon

i've had a couple experiences where someone was triple-tooning in the VP, and found it to be an inconvenience to the group during the pie round (it was fine for the battles).

as someone with a higher toon, and a lower toon, i wanted to know if it'd be acceptable to play two toons in the VP. on one hand, i'd feel bad doing it because it's taking away opportunities from those who want to get into a boarding group and have only one toon, and using a higher toon to get my other in is kind of unfair. but on the other hand, i feel like if there's not many people trying to get into the VP, it'd be okay.

anyway, i've thought of this for a bit and wanted to hear opinions!

2. Cloudy
    Spaced

Cloudy Cog Crusher KTTA TTR Beta Tester

10%
    Double-tooning, particularly with the use of multi-toon, I have no problem with as long as both toons have adequate gags and the user makes sure they choose a gag. Anything beyond that is questionable, unless they have a god-like ability to multitask.

3. twinkleberry
    Cheerful

twinkleberry Elite Toon
    ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Double-tooning (or multi-tooning) is fine with me. As long as a person fights during the cog rounds, and at least one toon is fighting during the fight itself, I don't think there's a problem.

Plus, if people don't like it, them boohoo on them. It's not like it affects them tbh.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Violin3607
    Sick

Violin3607 Cog Crusher

35%
    Nothing wrong with double-tooning or multi tooning imo, for the pie round if you feel like you would also be an inconvenience then you should consider getting multi-toon control (unless you already have it, of course). Even if you decide not to, VPs are pretty easy, so a "7 man" (although you'll really have 8) shouldn't be a problem.

5. Little Spotty

Little Spotty Gag Trainer ATTA Supporter

85%
    It depends on your abilities. It might be annoying for everyone if it takes you a while to pick gags because you're juggling two fights at once, but if you're good at multitooning it won't be a problem.