1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tired of front 3's

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by Memo, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Memo
    Aggressive

Memo Gag Trainer

25%
    My suit level is at that awkward stage where i need a back 9 and then a front three, i have never been more annoyed with this community, i get it people are new to the front threes but you think listening to the 120 laff or 124 laff toon would be smart right? what are yalls experience with this type of behavior

2. Sir McQuack
    No Mood

Sir McQuack Elite Toon KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    i once found myself in a vp where i had a split with like 50-70 laffers. there was a point where there were 3 low levels and 1 high level.

i told everyone to go for the high cog but nobody listened. and then a dog killed all of the cogs so 1 11 and 3 12s appeared.

i asked the dog if he was chatless (by using the phrases "I can only use SpeedChat." and "And you?") and he responded yes. so i proceeded to tell everyone that the dog was chatless but then the dog said "No." after i said my message, implying that he does have SC+ and i got confused.

other than that, it was a good vp and everything went smoothly after that.

3. Detrevni
    Nerdy

Detrevni Elite Toon ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    I've experienced this for years, mostly in TTO, but there have been some moments in TTR. I always get people training in boss battles and ruining everything with their dumb small magnet and they won't listen. Why do you train in boss battles and factory runs? Seriously, you get x6 multipliers on the 5th story of a bldg in an invasion where you only get x2 in most boss battles! Please, stop using anvil and double dropping when I use my pianos man.

4. Sir McQuack
    No Mood

100%
    i actually got lucky and iirc i almost never had trainers on TTR.
    maybe once or twice but it's kinda hard to recall for me at this point.

5. Detrevni
    Nerdy

100%
    Agreed, it seems most of the players have started thinking logically. Nothing wrong with training of course, but boss battles and bullions/golf courses are not the time for it.

6. Adorkable Mousie
    Innocent

Adorkable Mousie Cute Adorkable Toon :D TTR Beta Tester

100%
    They honestly should just reduce the gag xp multiplier to just 1x in boss battles since there really isn't much you get with 2x, and would provide less incentives for people to train there.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Sir McQuack
    No Mood

100%
    Yeah, but they should keep the multipliers for the other Cog HQ facilities as it would make grinding for merits and stuff just as painful as TTO (where you had to go to a invasion district and pray that the invasion doesn't end before you're done with the facility).

8. Detrevni
    Nerdy

100%
    I'm down for that, but they definitely need to be kept in the factories/bulls/golf courses for them sound points.