1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Toon Prisoner RP

Discussion in 'Casual Roleplays' started by CatInTheMorgue, Jul 19, 2016.

1. The main character in this story is going to be my Toon when she was weaker (66 laff) just a heads up. You can join this role play as one of the Toons in the VP Group.

EDIT: Not sure if this belongs in plotted RP, someone tell me if it does

Cuddles Crinklemuffin paced anxiously around the playground. Her friend Black Ice was supposed to meet her in the hedge maze ages ago, and she was nowhere in sight. Cuddles glanced at her watch. 11:58 AM? Black Ice was twenty-eight minutes late. She flipped out her phone, ready to text Black Ice, when she saw a missed call from her, accompanied by a voicemail. She swiped the notification, tapped in her password, and listened closely. Her friend's urgent voice rang out. "Cuddles, I tried calling you, but you didn't pick up! I'm sorry I'm late, really. I just ran into a group of tough Cogs, and now I'm out of G-" Black Ice's message was cut off by a shrill yelp. Cuddles was filled with horror as she listened to the muffled words. "Cuddles, HELP!" Dropping her phone, Cuddles ran through the hedges and into the tunnel leading to Oak Street, towards Sellbot Headquarters. She needed to rescue her friend, and fast- before the Vice President sent her sad.

Last edited by a Resistance Ranger: Jul 20, 2016
  2. Jack the Ducky Boy
    Worried

Jack the Ducky Boy New Toon TTR Beta Tester

40%
    (May I join? :))
    Near the entrance to the Sellbot Headquarters, Jack The Ducky Boy was tinkering with another bizarre contraption, suspending a safe just above the entrance. A mechanical claw, pivoted to the ground by what looks like an oil rig esque structure, gripped the safe from the top. Hearing footsteps, he looks back briefly, noticing the cat running to the entrance.
    "Be careful, I'm not too sure the safe will stay up for long!"

3. Of course you can join

Cuddles Crinklemuffin skidded to a stop in front of the giant contraption. "Whoops, sorry! I'm trying to rescue my friend who got captured by the Cogs. She was supposed to meet me back at the playground, but listen to this!" A frazzled Cuddles took out her phone and showed the Toon operating the machine the frantic voicemail. "Would you like to help?" She looked hopeful, waiting for a response.

4. Jack the Ducky Boy
    Worried

40%
    Jack ponders for a moment, before stopping adjusting the machine and holding out a hand. "Sure!"
    Just as he lets go of the machine, there is a shuddering and the claw snaps from the rope, dropping the safe. coincidently, it lands on a Cold Caller.
    The duck looks back, sparing himself a look of pride. "60% of the time, it works every time."

5. Cuddles Crinklemuffin chuckled before adding, "Thanks, I'm really glad you can help. Let's go!" She ran through the tunnel leading into the headquarters. As she ran around the large crater in the floor, she noticed the ominous gray smog surrounding the Cog facility, blotting out the Sun. She shivered from the cold drafts that drifted around. Cuddles quickly zipped on her Cog disguise and entered the doorway, flanked by Jack.

6. Jack the Ducky Boy
    Worried

40%
    As he entered his disguise, Jack added worriedly, "Uh, should we wait or call other toons in? Because in my experience, two toons wouldn't last long on the top floor, if you catch my drift."
    (a cue for any other toon who wants to join :D)

7. Sally, bored out of her mind thought, "Hmm, I wonder if I could go fight the VP with some other toons?". Impatiently she ran to the door and slipped on her cog suit, opened the door and quietly walked in. She bumped into two other toons, shocked at this, Sally squealed. Quickly she said, "I'm so sorry!! I didn't think anyone would be here!" Sally paused for a moment to look around, then said "Um, are you guys here to fight the Vice President?". Quietly, Sally waiting for a response

8. Jack the Ducky Boy
    Worried

40%
    Jack smiled. "Yeah! My friend here's rescuing her friend from the Cogs, so I decided to join! The name's Jack "The Ducky Boy" Quacker, amateur inventor, or you can call me Jack. What's yours?"

9. Sally went to put her hand out to shake Jack's hand but realized she was in her cog suit. Sally just gave a warm smile and said "It's so nice to meet you, Jack!! I'm Sally! You can call me Sal if you'd like though. I'm just a toon looking to do it all. The VP is on my bucket list of things to do." Sally then paused and looked around the room and said "Uh, guys, it looks like we are the only toons in here..." She then worriedly looks to Jack and the other toon for an answer

10. Jack the Ducky Boy
    Worried

40%
    Jack looks around and shrugs, which is very difficult with the suit. "There'll probably be more coming. Speaking of doing it all, that's pretty much what I want to do! Mainly, I want to go fight the Cog Bosses. I already have fought the VP, so I'm already a quarter of the way there."

11. Sally lets out a giggle to hide how nervous she was and says "Well, hopefully they come soon. It's pretty scary from what I've heard, fighting the VP... I've fought the CFO and CJ, so I'm half way there. Maybe we can get some toons who have experience in doing this..?" She awkwardly smiled and looked down hoping she didn't sound like a baby

12. Jack the Ducky Boy
    Worried

40%
    "Oh, the VP's a cake walk in my experience. Well, only because I had others with me who kicked his carriage dozens more times than I did." Jack then glances at the door. "Normally, 8 toons would go up at a time to fight the VP, but, given the time restraints, we might have to settle for a bit less than 8."

13. "Hmm, well, sounds easy enough! I'm sure we'll be able to do it! My friends told me what to do and what not to do when it comes to the VP. Hopefully they are right." Sally then realized Jack was right about settling with less than eight toons and got worried. "Well, uh, d-do you think we can do it, Jack? W-with less than eight toons?" Sally then sat down, which was incredibly hard in her cog suit, trying to calm down. "We will be fine, right?" She gave Jack a worried look

14. Jack the Ducky Boy
    Worried

40%
    The duck scrunches his eyes in contemplation. " I dunno, but we are going to wait for more toons; three just won't cut it." He would turn to Cuddles, who hasn't said anything since Sally arrived. "Perhaps you could show Sally here that voice mail, just to clarify the situation?"

15. Cuddles fidgeted uncomfortably in her suit, then snapped out of her daze and turned to the new addition. "Oh, sorry! I didn't notice anyone else was in here. As Jack was saying, I received this weird voicemail from my friend, with an urgent call for help. Here, have a listen." Cuddles replayed the chilling voicemail once more. "And that's what brings us here today."

(Sorry I couldn't get on for a while - site said something about an outdated security ticket or whatever)

Last edited by a Resistance Ranger: Jul 29, 2016
  16. Jack the Ducky Boy
    Worried

40%
    "Yeah, so that's why we're a bit short on time right now, but we need to wait for more toons." He would look at the doors again and mutter. "Come on, we need back-up over here..."

17. "I'm going to see if any of my friends can come and give us a hand. Hang on a minute." Cuddles stepped out of the dreary, desolated room and began calling her friends, all of which were either busy or did not respond. Sighing in disappointment, Cuddles walked back through the heavy metal doors. "No luck, guys. I'm not sure how long we're going to have to wait here."

18. Insert Epic Name Here
    Lurking

Insert Epic Name Here afk kween
    KTTA TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Maple defeated the last of the sellbots that she had needed. She thought she heard the doors to the VP lobby slam, but she didn't look back. She didn't really care.

19. Jack the Ducky Boy
    Worried

40%
    Jack raised an eyebrow as he heard footsteps. "Hold on guys, I think I hear someone."

20. Cuddles perked up her ears. "Maybe they've come to help," she suggested hopefully.