1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestion Toontown "guilds" (Clubhouses)

Discussion in 'Game Suggestions' started by Fiver, Apr 16, 2018.

1. Fiver

Fiver New Toon

I think we should have guilds (they can be called clubhouses) in the game. The main reason I thought of this (of course it might have been suggested already) is to have an easier way to ask multiple people if they would like to do buildings etc. easily and quickly. But there are other benefits as well. See the general definition below pulled from a World of Warcraft Wiki:

Guild Definition

"A guild is typically an in-game association of player characters. Guilds are formed to make grouping and tasks easier and more rewarding, as well as to form a social atmosphere in which to enjoy the game."

(Paraphrased from WoWWiki Guild | WoWWiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia )

This is just an idea starter and I have no idea how realistic it is to have this in-game. Or how complicated it would be to code something like this.

EDIT: I see that Candycrush119 has already given ideas for this topic. One difference is that they seem to be focused in on the social aspect whereas I would love this feature for the ease of battle aspects. :)

Thank you,

Fiver

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1