1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Toontown Online content pack!

Discussion in 'Content Packs' started by Sir McQuack, Oct 24, 2017.

?

Do you think it's a good idea?

1. Yes!

9 vote(s)
    81.8%
  2. No.

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  1. Sir McQuack
    No Mood

Sir McQuack Elite Toon TTR Beta Tester

100%
    So yeah, i made this a thing. Optimized for TTR 2.0. (The first pick a toon song when you start up the game is intentional, not a bug.)

I decided to make this thanks to Lime-Berry (it was also for him/her i made this pack in the first place).

Download link: Toontown Online content pack for TTR (my website)

Please report any bugs and leave feedback by replying to this post.

Any updates (which are unnecessary but might happen if for example TTR changes their menu again) will be mentioned on the website.

I will reply to this post with ''New update!'' to notify you when a new update releases.

There are no screenshots for this pack as it's mainly a music pack.

I tried changing the logo to the original TTO one but it screwed up the logos so i kept the TTR ones.

Thanks for reading this and have fun with the pack! See ya!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sir McQuack
    No Mood

100%
    New update!

• Creative Creative x 1
  3. Toontownlover999
    Spaced

Toontownlover999 New Toon ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

40%
    That would be so fun i might try it out

4. Lime-Berry
    Artistic

Lime-Berry Gag Trainer

35%
    (Sorry for responding so late! Holidays kept me busy.)

This is amazing! I love it so much. I just love having the old music, gives me that nostalgic feeling again.

The only bug I've found so far is that when you first open the game, it's still the TTR music, but when you get to the 'select a toon' screen, it's the traditional TTO soundtrack. And the very beginning of the soundtrack cuts out for some reason? Couldn't tell you why. Also, thank you for attempting to do the TTO logo! Sorry it didn't go as planned. Still good enough for me however!

I'll see if there are any more bugs in the meantime! Thanks again.

5. Sir McQuack
    No Mood

100%
    thats exactly what i pointed out in the original thread, it was intentional lol

Idk what you are talking about. Never had that problem, but i'll look into it. Also what soundtrack are you referencing? A specific track, or the entire soundtrack?

believe it or not, it is actually impossible without serious tweaking, since the logo in the beginning is cropped and formatted for the current logo. i learned that the hard way.

thanks for checking out my pack! i really appreciate feedback.

6. Lime-Berry
    Artistic

Lime-Berry Gag Trainer

35%
    Ah rip I missed that part, apologies =w=;

And I mean the TTO theme. It honestly could just be my computer glitching lagging or something but every now and then the very beginning of the TTO soundtrack cuts out if I just stay on the menu and listen to it for a while. It's probably lag the more I think about it tbh. just thought i should mention just in case hah.

that's really interesting! and also makes sense considering the new logo is animated and the old isn't. i should mayhaps get into editing phase files, it seems quite intriguing. thanks for responding so quickly by the way!

7. Lime-Berry
    Artistic

Lime-Berry Gag Trainer

35%
    Out of curiosity how hard would it be to change the TTR theme in the beginning to TTO? Is it difficult like the logo or no? If not, it could be a good way for me to learn how to change music files.

8. Sir McQuack
    No Mood

100%
    it's really easy, but i decided to keep the first song because its like fading to the old times

9. Clyde Thunderscooter
    Cloud_9

Clyde Thunderscooter New Toon TTR Beta Tester

Every time i try to download the content pack, windows says that the zip is invalid. How can i fix this?

10. Lime-Berry
    Artistic

Lime-Berry Gag Trainer

35%
    I actually love the thought behind that, the only thing is I really hate the new TTR theme. Doesn't give me any of that lovely nostalgia that even the old TTR theme gave.

I've actually been playing around with Toonshredder all day, the only problem is I can't find the brand new TTR theme anywhere. The original TTR theme I have found, but the new one I can't find to edit ANYWHERE! What phase is it in and what is it called, if you don't mind? I've checked every single phase but I cannot find it. This is a really interesting learning process though!!

Last edited: Jan 23, 2018
  11. Sir McQuack
    No Mood

100%
    check phase 3 or 3.5
    also the toonshredder phase files are old, so either replace them or unpack and repack manually with the panda3d sdk and using my guide.
    try this link: resources.rar - Google Drive

Last edited: Jan 24, 2018
  12. Lime-Berry
    Artistic

Lime-Berry Gag Trainer

35%
    Man, this is getting annoying that I can't figure this out. I'm sorry for constantly having to message.

I followed every step and extracted the phase files perfectly, but STILL I can't find this freaking .ogg file anywhere. There are plenty called something along the lines of "ttr theme" but they're actually the TTO theme. Extracted every phase, listened to every "bgm" ogg and none of them were it. The new TTR theme is nowhere to be found. I'm honestly at a loss for what to do at this point? Are my phase files old somehow even though I'm directly taking them from Rewritten's folders?

13. Sir McQuack
    No Mood

100%
    when i get home ill send you the extracted files from the newest update

14. Branflakes

Branflakes New Toon

Is this the old MIDI music?

15. Sir McQuack
    No Mood

100%
    I don't think you can insert MIDIs into a content pack and then make it work, since TTR uses .ogg for their music.
    I didn't replace too many songs either, just a few of them.

16. TwisterTTR

TwisterTTR New Toon

I don't know how to apply this pack with a .rar file, how do I apply it to my TTR?

17. Sir McQuack
    No Mood

100%
    Sorry for the late reply.
    Anyways, you don't apply the .RAR file, you unpack it and put the .mf files into a folder called 'resources' in your Toontown Rewritten game folder.

18. MrDoodleQuack
    Yeehaw

MrDoodleQuack Gag Trainer TTR Beta Tester

60%
    wow thanks im gonna download this when i get home :D

19. blade
    Pensive

blade New Toon

Sorry for super duper late reply but does this change to the old loading screen? when you click on your toon?

20. Sir McQuack
    No Mood

100%
    Sadly, it doesn't. I believe the loading screen cannot be modified. If you looked at the earlier replies, you would know that i tried to put in the old logo but failed, lol.