1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TTR Bug ToonTown Rewritten Crashing

Discussion in 'Toontown Rewritten Bug Reports' started by Gummy, Jul 14, 2018.

1. Gummy
    Yeehaw

Gummy New Toon

Hello! When i am playing ToonTown Rewritten if i teleport to an area there is a 1/2 chance i will crash. I have no clue why this occurs. Could someone help me?

Specs:
    Operating System
    Windows 10 Home 64-bit
    CPU
    Intel Core i5 6400 @ 2.70GHz
    Skylake 14nm Technology
    RAM
    12.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz (11-11-11-28)
    Motherboard
    Dell Inc. 0C2XKD (U3E1)
    Graphics
    HP 23es ([email protected])
    Intel HD Graphics 530 (Dell)
    Storage
    931GB TOSHIBA DT01ACA100 (SATA )

2. Linguini

Linguini New Toon ATTA Supporter

Doubt it's an issue with your PC and instead its likely an issue on their end, as I've seen a lot of people including myself stating they've been crashing a lot. Happens a lot in loading screens. Best thing to do is make sure you have a solid connection on your end and contact support about any problems so they know there has been a lot of crashes.

3. Adorkable Mousie
    Innocent

Adorkable Mousie Cute Adorkable Toon :D TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Probably has to do with your integrated graphics since ttr apparently doesn't run well with that, and will more likely crash.

4. MerelyAGhost
    Spaced

MerelyAGhost Cog Crusher ATTA Supporter

10%
    I am having the same issue where when I go to loading screen it will crash half the time. My specs are listed below and I have a dedicated graphics card. I have the launcher and the other file that plays the game set to launch as admin, I play windowed at a very small resolution, and I have it currently set to compatibility mode Windows XP Service Pack 3 which has out of the other combpatibility options has given me the longest gameplay times.

Processor
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8300H CPU @ 2.30GHz
    Video Card
    Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630
    Video Card #2
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
    RAM
    8.0 GB
    Operating System
    Microsoft Windows 10 (build 17134), 64-bit

5. MerelyAGhost
    Spaced

MerelyAGhost Cog Crusher ATTA Supporter

10%
    Actually, I may have found a solution! So since I have two graphics cards I think the integrated card was causing a problem. I disabled the integrated card in my hardware settings and I have not had a crash since I have disabled it. Like, no crashes in loading screens for two hours. I actually had to close the program when I was done.