1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Toontown Time Machine

Discussion in 'Casual Roleplays' started by NoobyDBL, Jun 7, 2014.

1. NoobyDBL
    Spaced

NoobyDBL Gag Trainer TTR Beta Tester

60%
    Basically just add to the story (even if it's already started) So have fun guys!

Based off of: Toontown Rewritten storyline speculation *Megathread* - MMO Central Forums

Start of story:

Dr. Surlee: Flippy, Flippy! I have exciting news!
    Flippy: Spit it out mate! We don't have all day with this town closing!
    Dr. Surlee: Ok, the loony labs has been working on a time travel device for the silly meter! I need you to go around collecting a group of toons to go back in time and save TT!
    Flippy: OK!

Nooby: Hey flippy!
    Flippy: Hey! I need you to meet back with Dr. Surlee at Toon Hall!
    Nooby: OK! Right Away!

2. RoxasTTR
    Amazed

RoxasTTR Social Media Manager Cast Member Social Media Manager KTTA TTR Beta Tester TTR Alpha Tester KTTA Clan Leader

100%
    Nice! This could be a real thing on TTR, i think it has by speculation xD

3. Enter
    Tired

Enter Moderation Manager
    Cast Member Moderation Manager ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    I'd love for that to happen... it would be interesting. I wonder if we could implement this into TTR.

4. RoxasTTR
    Amazed

RoxasTTR Social Media Manager Cast Member Social Media Manager KTTA TTR Beta Tester TTR Alpha Tester KTTA Clan Leader

100%
    Could of happened already like i said, speculations could be right. :O

5. tasha
    Energetic

tasha Cog Crusher TTR Beta Tester

60%
    This is pretty good.

6. Princess Candy
    Chatty

Princess Candy Gag Trainer

35%
    RP seems interesting, -walks into a cog-

7. NoobyDBL
    Spaced

60%
    Oh, This is supposed to be a Role Play, but I guess I can move it over to a different category ;D thanks for the responses guys!

8. Strawberry Cakees
    Cheerful

Strawberry Cakees Gag Trainer

60%
    Nonsense... these thread hijackers need to leave...

*enters TT as Strawberry Cakees, a pink kitty-cat with a purple dress with red ribbons; and a purple flower in her hair* Hello? Is anyone here?

Edit: *She also has bright blue eyes! :3*

9. GamerDave

GamerDave New Toon

Wow, this story is really good so far. Please keep it up! I am excited to see what happens next.

10. DemToons
    Bored

DemToons Cog Crusher
    TTR Beta Tester

60%
    A toon named Josh entered toontown, "After that mansion incident, I thought i would be killed!" He wondered as he looked around. He saw flippy and waved,

11. NoobyDBL
    Spaced

60%
    Flippy says, "Welcome Josh! Yes I have heard of something about a mansion, but you're safe here! I need you to report to Toon Hall right away!"

"Oh hello there Stawberry Cakees! You need to get to Toon Hall immediately! No questions asked!"

They both run off

12. Strawberry Cakees
    Cheerful

Strawberry Cakees Gag Trainer

60%
    I'm on it! *heads to Toon Hall*

*inside TH*

You called? *smiles brightly*

13. NoobyDBL
    Spaced

60%
    Nooby: Oh hi! I guess flippy sent you here! well, Dr. Surlee told me to wait for a few more people to come before he tells us what this is about! I guess for now we should just wait! I saw flippy talking to a toon named Josh too, maybe he'll come!

14. DemToons
    Bored

DemToons Cog Crusher
    TTR Beta Tester

60%
    Josh came in. "Wazzup?" He said to the other toons.

15. NoobyDBL
    Spaced

60%
    Hey Josh! Dr. Surlee is waiting for about 1 more toon, but I overheard something to do with the silly meter and clocks or something. I just hope it will stop TT from closing!

16. Flappy Flippo
    Thinking

Flappy Flippo Gag Trainer

25%
    Flappo is at The Brrrgh fighting Cogs when he decides to take a break and go to TTC. When he arrives, he sees Flippy and waves. "Hey Flip, what's goin' on brotha?" he asked.

17. Fergenshunffer
    Cynical

Fergenshunffer Gag Trainer KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

60%
    Nick and Ferg had been best friends for as long as they could remember, and they did everything together. One day, while walking around TTC, they were approached by Flippy, who said he needed some help with a secret project, and would like to enlist them to help. Of course they accepted, and they ran up to Toon Hall to see what's up.

(Nick is a short, skinny blue dog that wears a cog crusher suit, with yellow sneakers, black sunglasses, and a yellow baseball cap. Fergenshunffer (Ferg) is a white toon (Like I said, before, my brother was a hacker, and he liked to screw with me) who has the same stature as Nick, who wears a white button down shirt with white cargo shorts, who always carries a gold pocke****ch around in his pocket. He looks at it a lot)

18. NoobyDBL
    Spaced

60%
    Nooby: Hi guys! Dr. Surlee should be calling us in any minute now!
    :SPEAKER: Please enter the door on your left! If it doesnt open then I will understand that you have left.
    Nooby: Lets Go!

Dr. Surlee: Hello, and I would like to thank you for coming today! ToonTown will be closing in 15 minutes, so we have little time to explain! For a while now, I have been working on the Silly Meter (which is why it was constantly under construction [That does not mean Dr. Surlee is disney]) and have turned it into a time machine! it was supposed to go back to when toontown was created, but since time has been cut short, it only goes back to when they were first constructing minnies melody land! Now quickly! everyone put your hand on the silly meter and I will press the button! I wish you luck brave souls. save toontown! your our only hope. well not really because if you fail this same thing will happen with different toons who are hopefully more qualified then you. well, goodluck!
    Nooby:OK! Put your hand on the silly meter! quick we only have 7 minutes left!

19. Fergenshunffer
    Cynical

Fergenshunffer Gag Trainer KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

60%
    After everyone touched the Infamous Silly Meter (No one was allowed to touch it before!), they all felt a weird tingly feeling, then they started to see some strange things. The walls started to change color and everyone had two heads. Then, it just went black.

20. NoobyDBL
    Spaced

60%
    Dr. Surlee: Hey. Hey! Wake up!
    Nooby: What? Oh hi! If you dont mind me asking, what year is this?
    Dr. Surlee: YOU TOOK YOUR HAND OFF THE MACHINE!
    Nooby: Oh, I think I blacked out
    Dr. Surlee: Oh ok. sorry about that. here, take this tape quick! We have 2 minutes left! I hope this works. it's toontown's last chance, even if I wont remember any of my discoveries.

Dr. Surlee: 3... 2... 1... go!

They start seeing things, and think that this must be like to be high. Then they blackout. Again.

Flippy: Hey! hey! Wake Up!