1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Top five annoyances of bossbot hq

Discussion in 'Bossbot HQ' started by Adorkable Mousie, May 11, 2017.

1. Adorkable Mousie
    Innocent

Adorkable Mousie Cute Adorkable Toon :D TTR Beta Tester

100%
    I've seen those who take 25 or so gags, and had someone who didn't bring any pianos. It's not a huge issue like if someone didn't bring any fogs or something, but yeah if the rest of the group is dropless, happens very often for me, then one wouldn't be able to use a piano as insurance for the 10s, or do the 2 fog trunk piano strategy until they get pianos from the puzzles, so no clue why someone wouldn't take pianos with them to the back 9. I personally take 46 gags per run and I feel it's a good number.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Maxwell Trollbreath
    No Mood

Maxwell Trollbreath sly.exe TTR Beta Tester

100%
    While i agree on most of the points made here. I can't really say bossbot annoyed me all that much. The grind didn't annoy me, Max Options didn't annoy me, and the back 9 didn't annoy me. Although i do ask myself this question. If i were to return to the game and work on boss would my experience be like pretty much every experience I've ever had working BBHQ or will it just as bad if not worse than your experience or anyone else who's said they had a bad experience when working bossbot HQ.

3. Fat The Second

Fat The Second Elite Toon TTR Beta Tester

100%
    I can add a minor one - When you're throwing out a useless color for the puzzle and don't realize that it was the orange/explosive/wildcard golf ball and you waste it

4. Whens Dinner
    Question

Whens Dinner Elite Toon

100%

#2 #2 #2 #2 1000 times #2.

I swear, this is the worst thing you can do in BBHQ. This is worse than golfing. Its the worst. Please don't be #2.
    With that said, there are a lot of people who are like #2, so what I do when I go into a back 9 with people I haven't done a back 9 with before is go "How many total gags you got?"
    If they say 80 I say "okay go fix your gags we'll wait, need a ride?"
    If they are confused, I explain that it lets us get fogs back easier. Usually it dawns on them. If it doesn't, new person. And no, I am not and will not be sorry for that one. :) Sunshine and rainbows.

#1 I don't mind. It hurts my soul that they would waste that much time but hey its a toon to do a back 9 with.
    #3 I tend to agree, but meh. Just get him to max slow and go squirt. Its when they KEEP golfing after he is on max slow.
    #4 Eh. I play two toons, I send them to the same side. If that means 5/3 split... It is what it is. Otherwise I can't contribute nearly as effectively.
    #5 Eh. Its only annoying if they don't follow someone who does know them.

My pet peeve: Toons who play 2 and sit one off to the side in CEO.
    Learn to squirt with both, or don't bring them. As a general rule, unless you've been waiting on an 8th for some time and nobody is joining, you need to be as effective at playing 2 toons as two average toons. You should not be a liability to your group. That's their time too.

When I take my pigs in, I feed, and squirt on both. I throw evidence at the pan on both. I crane with one and good with the other. I stun and throw pies in his face. You get the idea. :) Anyway that's just my pet peeve!

• Like Like x 1