1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trying to Join ATTA!

Discussion in 'Adult Toontown Addicts' started by xchneider, Oct 24, 2018.

1. xchneider
    Breezy

xchneider New Toon ATTA Supporter

So I'm trying to join ATTA but the only verification is to verify through another member, which I do not know any because no one I know plays- hence why I want to join, so I can have people to play TTR with. I tried providing my Facebook profile, then my LinkedIn profile, then I tried going through one of my good friends of 18 years, none of which are "valid". There MUST be some other way to prove my age at this point because honestly, I really just want people to play with, it gets boring alone. I am 18 and have looked towards joining but now I can't, so it just really sucks. If there is some other way, can someone please let me know?

Thank you so much! :)

2. Sanjaya
    Spaced

Sanjaya very distressed eggplant
    ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    hi! i'm an ex-ATTA council member. facebook is the main way they verify age, but sometimes those don't have enough information, especially if the account is newly made. some people have submitted photo IDs (like a student ID or driving license), and some have even submitted their birth certificate!

if you're not able, or don't want to submit those (which i fully understand), then i'm not sure if there's anything else you can do to prove your age.

however, ATTA does have open runs that everyone is allowed to join! they post for their open runs in a facebook group called EPIC Toontown Marquee, which is here: EPIC Toontown Marquee Public Group | Facebook

i'll send you a PM with their open run schedule as well!

Last edited: Oct 25, 2018