1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TTO Shutting Down!?!?

Discussion in 'Toontown Memories' started by Djcloud84, Aug 9, 2018 at 7:54 AM.

?

ToonTown Rewritten? Or Toontown Online?

This poll will close on Mar 9, 2019 at 6:54 AM.
  1. TTR

75.0%
  2. TTO

25.0%
  1. Djcloud84
    Energetic

Djcloud84 New Toon ATTA Supporter

40%
    When I was just having a average day, my brother comes sprinting into my room, OH MY GOSH TTO IS SHUTTING DOWN FOREVER!!! (also that pirates game that we loved so dearly) so we had a mental break down. Here we are like 2 years later after it shut down idk? And its good, we have nice people remaking peoples childhoods out of the kindness in their heart. My only fear for TTR is that Disney will try to some how sue the game for something dumb, I don't know though because money isn't being made. In TTR I acomplished much more from when I was a dumb kid aimlessly walking around fighting a guy, do a building repeat.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Petallities
    Cynical

Petallities i'm locked and loaded on puns KTTA TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Ah yeah, I remember when TTO was shutting down. I got back from food shopping with my mom and when I went to look and see if the game was back up from maintenance, I saw that it was closing. I like cried for maybe a half an hour or so? TTO will always have a special place in my heart, lol.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. Miniapollo17
    Busy

Miniapollo17 Social Media Team Cast Member Social Media Mini Mod

100%
    Tbh I stopped playing TTO by the time it closed so one day my mom told me she heard it shut down and I didn't really care so I just said "Oh." :oops:

Of course by the time TTR opened I got nostalgic and wanted to play again so here I am now :p

• Like Like x 1
  4. Djcloud84
    Energetic

40%
    Yeah, I stopped playing for awhile (TTR) and one day I was bored, so I went to some of the games on my computer i played a WHILE back. Some of them include TTR, Wizard 101, Minecraft and loads more

5. Cvalho

Cvalho New Toon ATTA Supporter

40%
    One of my closest friends had me and I straight went up in shock. I went on to cherish my memories and cried like Petallities! Such a sad day of our childhood.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Djcloud84
    Energetic

40%
    sniffle dont remind me

• Like Like x 1