1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TTR Creepypasta

Discussion in 'Forum Fun' started by Neonbunny, Aug 12, 2015.

1. Neonbunny
    Cool

Neonbunny Elite Toon

100%
    Well, not October just yet but want to get an idea started. For the scary month, that just a little ways off, wanted to make a thread for the fun posting of made up TTR creepy stories. To the addition to the fun of posting them for others to read, I am also making it a contest. You can post your story here at any point from now til the week of Halloween. Once that week starts, or maybe sooner depending on how things go, will create a poll based off the most liked tales and requesting a voting for the winner. What's the prize? Jellybeans! That is if the forum gets them back up before then. The Amount of beans will be 1000 or how many I have, again depends on time frame of when or if they return the jellybeans to the forum. You are only allowed one story post and please in the end, no voting for your own if it makes the poll. I will also be adding in my own story, for fun.

Rules

*No profanity
    -Must abid by the rules of the forums, no cursing or sexual themes within the stories. However, and Mods if you feel that this suggestion is still against the rules then tell me and I will edit what I'm about to say out, useing the censor in place of cursing, like in TTR, can be allowed. Like Eep in place of a swear . Though this can only be used in the dialogue is in game.

*Has to be realistic
    -What makes a good creepypasta is the essence of realism to it. All events that happen in the story must have the possibility to happen. I know it might make things harder but let me explain what i mean.
    -No hyper-realism
    -No blood
    -Nothing in game coming out from your computer or effecting you in real life
    Though it can affect your computer, like a virus or something....stuff like that.

*Try to avoid any cliches
    I won't really uphold that rule much, as cliches are tough to not use but please try to not use many or the really over used ones.

* Must be written by you
    No stories from sites that are not yours. Posting this now to allow plenty of times for those creative juices to flow.

More rules can be added or changed... depending on what happens.

Good luck and have fun!

2. Satorus

Satorus Guest

those rules are a creepypasta considering 99% creepypastas contain those

3. Neonbunny
    Cool

Neonbunny Elite Toon

100%
    I may use the term but these are just meant to be scary or creepy stories really.

4. Duck Tape
    Thinking

Duck Tape Elite Toon
    KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    ok this first creeepypasta excuse bad ytpeing so i is was playing tunetun until sudening it was all hyper-realistically burning and adnd and than a dog camed up 2 me and saed "Yeah, what's up stupid?" and den he exploded computer and than jeff thg killer came and kiled me rate me spook

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Satorus

Satorus Guest

TL;DR PLS

• Like Like x 1
  6. Duck Tape
    Thinking

Duck Tape Elite Toon

100%
    goshi busted deez nuts

7. Inkd
    Cloud_9

Inkd Gag Trainer

35%
    On one spooky night in Donald's Dreamland, a lone toon that goes under the alias Sir Montana Fetty Wap, was walking back to the playground. To his surprise, there was not another toon in site. He heard an odd 'clunking' noise coming from down the street, but it was so foggy that he couldn't see what was making that horrible and eerie noise. He continued to walk down the street, and he began to jump up and down to get to his destination quicker. However, he stopped dead in his tracks when he began to hear the 'clucking' noise get even closer. Sweat began to drip down his eye lashes as he heard the noise get louder and louder, but suddenly he heard a familiar voice. "What are you doing out here?" Said Fisherman Taylor. "I'm just trying to get back to the playground." responded Sir Montana Fetty Wap. "Okay, well, you just be careful. I done heard reports of something lurking around these parts at night, just be careful." he responded. "Alright man, thanks, have a good night." Said Sir Montana Fetty Wap. Sir Montana Fetty Wap continued to walk towards the playground, but when he finally got to the end of the road, he did not see the playground entrance. He was greeted by an enormous dark and spooky factory. He once again heard the clucking noise, but it sounded different. It sounded as if millions of robots were inside the building. His curiosity got the best of him, so he decided to walk through the entrance. He was greeted with trains, and things that looked like toons, but made out of metal. Yeah, Sir Montana Fetty Wap was never seen after that night! But some say he was transformed into a monster, they say his soul has been manufactured into something called The Chief Financial Officer (C.F.O. for short.)

10/10 story would read again

• Like Like x 1
  8. This is probably what would happen if Toontown is real, that's what makes it creepy :eek:

9. Jackrock
    Yeehaw

Jackrock Elite Toon

100%
    There once was an ugly barnacle and he was so ugly everybody died!

The End

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  10. Lee19
    Sunshine

Lee19 Elite Toon

100%
    One quiet Thursday, nearing twilight, there was a girl sitting at her computer desk and reading spooky stories on the TTR Forums. The soft hum of the computer and the constant ticking of the clock could be heard in the background as she sat staring at the screen. All of a sudden, the room became eerily still, the acrid smell of Funyuns and sweaty feet filling the air. Curious, the girl turned her head sharply in a 90-degree angle and wrinkled her nose in disgust at the strong odor. Suddenly, out of nowhere a large hand grabbed her shoulder from behind and asked in a deep, oddly familiar voice that sounded a lot like her brother's, "Hey, whatcha doing, Lee?" Startled tremendously, she instantly jumped a mile high into the air. She landed flat on the floor and slowly turned to face the mystery voice. Trembling from the adrenaline and fear, she came face to face with none other than.... her.... it couldn't be.... no!! no!!!!!!!!!! It WAS....... *radio static ends story*

*Sounds of hand slapping radio and huffs of annoyance* Ugh, darn thing always breaking down at the good parts. *taps radio mic* Testing testing one, two, three! Where was I? Oh, yes. Achem. It WAS her.............. *power goes out entirely*

Narrators voice: The story you have just heard is true. The names have been changed to protect the innocent. ;)

(Due to the obvious hint given in the story, you can probably guess who it was anyways!)

11. Skimpy Dynogoose
    Snobbish

Skimpy Dynogoose Elite Toon KTTA

100%
    I can't make anything good without blood enabled, so...

12. Neonbunny
    Cool

Neonbunny Elite Toon

100%
    You're looking at it from the wrong perspective, human or human like blood isn't allowed....but oil, which is not human like blood, can. You could have cogs bleeding oil.

13. Duck Tape
    Thinking

Duck Tape Elite Toon

100%
    I remember one where a guy played toontown and flippy had dark eyes. He drilled a cogs head and cut off a flunky's legs. Hyper-realistic blood and veins of course. Basically, it was utter bull bull.
    [​IMG]

14. Freezeflame
    Amused

Freezeflame Cog Crusher TTR Beta Tester

60%
    oH GOD WHY

15. Neonbunny
    Cool

Neonbunny Elite Toon

100%
    bump to get more notice again and also, could you title your stories please?

16. TVFace
    Daring

TVFace Elite Toon

100%
    Was it barnacle bessie?

• Like Like x 1
  17. Legitamate
    Yeehaw

Legitamate Elite Toon

100%
    Once there was a land of greener it was called... oh wait that's toontown