1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TTR getting boring

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by LollipopPickleberry, Jan 27, 2018.

1. Sir McQuack
    No Mood

Sir McQuack Elite Toon KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    ttr doesnt really put in the effort of creating something new that isnt something before or something that isnt buggy upon release. people were like "oh they are so dedicated" and now they dont even do anything.

2. Sarcasm.
    Spaced

Sarcasm. Elite Toon ATTA Supporter

100%
    Yeah, it is definitely repetitive. I haven't maxed my main yet because I do not like golf, racing or fishing... but it is my goal to max her, some day..

I'm now playing my alts more often because I can get one up to 132 real soon just from bosses. The game get's boring, I end up taking several months off from it and then get back into it, I always get sucked back in eventually. It's like an unhealthy relationship lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Adorkable Mousie
    Innocent

Adorkable Mousie Cute Adorkable Toon :D TTR Beta Tester

100%
    My soundless has definitely revived my interest in the game since it makes the game more strategic and fun imo. I haven't had a whole lot of soundless hate yet, though I know it's coming in cash and boss to some extent with back 9s. It's a really good feeling though when others do compliment me and like going with me in certain areas since I prove myself to be a pretty good player. Golfing is still utterly broken so there's really no point losing your sanity over it as of right now, besides the first laff point maybe since that's still easy to get.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Hello, just wanted to pick this up.. I have reached 103 laff now and I'm done with the DDL ToonTasks (doing the Tasks for the Lawbot suit now..). I still have to get lvl 6 Toon-up (and eventually max it), and train my level 4 drop up to piano/max.. but I don't really feel like it's worth the time really since the end-game basically only consits of grinding.

At the same time though it feels good to have most things done (except for Toon-up, Drop and you know the cog suits)..

Does anybody feel the same way or have you also quit Toontown at this stage?

Last edited by a Resistance Ranger: May 23, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  5. QLM1717
    Cheerful

QLM1717 Elite Toon KTTA TTR Beta Tester

100%
    I'm always a 100 percent person for every game but this game is an exception. The bosses are fine but the problem is gardening and racing for me. Racing is okay but gardening just takes too long.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Cheyenne Sweet
    Bashful

Cheyenne Sweet Gag Trainer

60%
    I've never quit Toontown entirely, but I have taken long breaks from it when I found it was getting too repetitive. I always end up coming back, though. I think taking some time away from the game can be very helpful when you're feeling like this! It allows you to come back feeling refreshed and ready to do some more grinding. :p

I only do 3/4 gardening laff boosts, 1/3 golfing laff boosts, and 6/7 fishing laff boosts because they add up to an even number and I hate doing them. I won't even touch racing; I'm much more interested in doing the bosses. I'm not usually a completionist when it comes to games, though. My philosophy is that games should be fun and I'm not going to force myself to do something I don't want to do just so I can say I completed the game in its entirety. Life is too short to play games you don't like! :p

• Like Like x 2
  7. Yeah, I feel the same way. I never quit Toontown entirely, but usually I am absent for some weeks or months until I feel like playing again. At the moment, I have to prepare for final exams so this has priority.

• Like Like x 1
  8. King T
    Daring

King T Elite Toon TTR Beta Tester

100%
    a game that hasn't had an update in a decade is getting boring ?? ? ?

golly

9. Sir McQuack
    No Mood

Sir McQuack Elite Toon KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    i forgot that it was 10 years since a actual good update released (that being bbhq in toontown online)

10. Kooky Spinner
    Sleepy

Kooky Spinner Elite Toon ATTA Supporter

100%
    I think a good amount of people will return once the silly meter takes place. It seems like a good feature to add.

11. Adorkable Mousie
    Innocent

Adorkable Mousie Cute Adorkable Toon :D TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Hopefully the big surprise this year won't just be redone field offices. They've already confirmed that the executive office tower won't be coming out anytime soon during the livestream, which was a big disappointment to me tbh since we definitely need more end-game content these days.

12. A Person
    Spaced

A Person Elite Toon

100%
    Clash Cashbot better be interesting then :(

• Useful Useful x 1