1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TTR Bug Unable to move after buying gags

Discussion in 'Toontown Rewritten Bug Reports' started by Midnight Charm, May 24, 2018.

1. Midnight Charm
    Artistic

Midnight Charm New Toon

40%
    Last edited: May 24, 2018
  2. Adorkable Mousie
    Innocent

Adorkable Mousie Cute Adorkable Toon :D TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Yeah it's been a well known bug for quite awhile now. Hopefully whenever the next update happens they'll fix it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sanjaya
    Lurking

Sanjaya very distressed eggplant
    ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    it's a weird bug but not uncommon. if the clerk says "need more time to think?" it's best to avoid that clerk cause you'll most likely get stuck. the clerk thinks someone is still there when they're not.

4. Alex Wave
    Worried

Alex Wave Elite Toon Toontown Rewritten Staff KTTA TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Yikes!!! That has definitely happened to me on occasion. I will pass your log along to the development team. :)

5. A Person
    Spaced

A Person Elite Toon

100%
    Happens all the time. Usually you can wait like up to 3 minutes and it will let you go on your own.

Have you ever seen those "afk" toons by the piano or the boxes in the gag shop? Those toons don't ever fall asleep, and if you visit the clerk on the same side as the afk ppl you will be frozen there. This leads me to think that sometimes people can purposely cause these bugs.

• Like Like x 1