1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Welcome - Introduce Yourself Here!

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by Blue Bear, Oct 28, 2013.

1. Pancho
    Chatty

Pancho New Toon TTR Beta Tester

40%
    Hi guys! My name is Pancho, and I can't wait to share and receive knowledge on the forums.

About me (IRL):

My real name is Cayden and I'm 14, (as of this post, but you knew that) and a soon to be high school freshman.

My favorite games are:

Minecraft (Kinda retired from the game but it was a fun childhood memory and loads of fun)

Super Smash Bros Wii U

And third place, you guessed it, Toontown.

Between these 3 games, I have logged thousands of hours and have created memories I'll cherish forever.

About me (Toontown):

I've had 3 toons in my lifetime. The first, being the creatively named Tall Mouse from TTO. (I was 6, OK? XD). My memory is foggy, but I believe he achieved 106 laff before I went inactive.

A few years later, I heard news of Toontown Rewritten. Immediately, I rushed to create my childhood pride and joy, Tall Mouse... again. Tall Mouse II as he will now be referred to as reached 109 laff and is the strongest toon I have to date.

After I got to a certain point, I grew inactive again. A few months ago, I decided to create my current toon, Pancho. At the moment he is 108 laff and is dropless. He is on track to become my strongest toon to date.

Sorry for the super long essay I just wrote, but I just wanted to share some things about me. Can't wait to discuss stuff with you!

• Like Like x 1
  2. burntpancake
    Cheerful

burntpancake Gag Trainer TTR Beta Tester

25%
    Hi, everyone! I'm Carolina. I have one toon currently and it's a cat named Little Rainbow Petalswirl. I've had this account for a while but I don't think I've ever posted anything before. :laughing: I'm looking forward to (hopefully) being active on here. :smiley:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Bygler

Bygler New Toon TTR Beta Tester

Heyo, name's Bygler. Although feel free to call me by my orange rabbit's name. Silly. Crashed like the fifth time since I'm a mac user but I guess it can't get worse. Wished it was fixed though. Been a year now?

• Like Like x 1
  4. MiniTheKitty
    Happy

MiniTheKitty Cog Crusher

10%
    Little late but my name is Danielle. I'm about to turn 18 and I've been a player of Toontown since 2008! My main toon currently is a 122 laff brown cat named Mini (ironically always a small toon) but I also have a 3 track uber named Angel Uber and a toonup less yellow bunny named Sunny. The VP is my favorite boss so you'll often see me in sbhq or helping out the weaker toon's in other playgrounds but I'm currently trying to max lawbot so I'm stuck in lbhq for a little while. While I do love making new friends (I try to make a new one at least once a day) my #1 best friend is Pancake Pickleflipper <3 :D I plan on being active on Toontown for as long as possible because I never get bored of this game!

Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Big Beak
    Chatty

Big Beak New Toon TTR Beta Tester

40%
    I am Big Beak, some random Toonfest Blue duck that does VPs, his other toons are Weird Megasnoop, Hypnotically Green Mongrel, English Bill, Super Zippy, and The Halloween Cat, but they're all noobs and he'll only train them when he maxes on Beak.

• Like Like x 1
  6. MonkeyDeeBunny
    Artistic

MonkeyDeeBunny New Toon ATTA Supporter

40%
    Yo! My toon's name is Monkey D. Bunny, and I'm gonna be the pirate king!

Ahem, nice to meet you by the way! I'm a HUGE FAN of Toontown since my childhood (gah I cried so much when it closed T_T) Anyway I'm sure I will enjoy my stay here, see you guys!

• Like Like x 1
  7. BluWizard
    Mellow

BluWizard New Toon TTR Beta Tester

40%
    Hiya! My name is Reece. I'm known as Captain Smartytwist, my Blue Cat toon. I also have another toon I'm currently training named Ferry, a Crimson Red Cat toon. I have played the original Toontown Online as a kid back in 2006 and played it before it closed.

It's nice to meet all of you! Looking forward to being active on here!

• Like Like x 1
  8. volxtron
    Spaced

volxtron New Toon

hello all, i'm glad to be a part of these forums ^^ i've played tto & ttr for a total now of ~14 years (on and off, but still quite consistent). my main toon is cuddles petalface, currently working in donald's dreamland c: nice to meet you all!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Princess Honeyknees
    Angelic

Princess Honeyknees New Toon TTR Beta Tester

Hi everyone!
    This is my first post so I'm not too sure how this works but I'm happy to be here :)
    I'm Princess Honeyknees and I just go by that.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Gladys Friday
    Doh

Gladys Friday New Toon TTR Beta Tester

40%
    Hi! My family and I rediscovered Toontown this summer. Back in the day we had 2 accounts and 2 test accounts with many beloved toons including Luckless,Scorch, Audacious, Boo, Clifford, Lemme Sleep, Runt and many others. I'm currently playing my little bear named Gladys Friday. :p

• Like Like x 1
  11. soundwave12345
    Asleep

soundwave12345 Gag Trainer TTR Beta Tester

60%
    Hello! I'm Soundwave.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Queen Fluffy Sparklepop

Queen Fluffy Sparklepop New Toon ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

40%
    Hi my name is Julie and I have been playing ToonTown for what it feels like forever! I played TTO for years with my sister and we both also had Test ToonTown accounts! My main toon is Queen Fluffy Sparklepop. Her laff is 105 and I'm trying to max out her laff and gags by the end of the year!

IRL I am currently a junior at my local community college. I'm majoring in web design and I also have a full time job. So when I'm not in school or at work you will find me playing Toontown. ♥

• Like Like x 1
  13. Scamp03
    Curious

Scamp03 New Toon TTR Beta Tester

40%
    why hello there, going by scamp, 20yo dude from france. glad ive found that forum hoping to have good times here

• Like Like x 1
  14. owsla
    Artistic

owsla New Toon TTR Beta Tester

40%
    My name's Yasmine! I'm an artist from the Netherlands that enjoys playing video games and listening to music. I've been playing toontown ever since I was a lil kid :). I made a ttr acc back in 2014 but never really used it. So now I'm back!

If you're interested in peeping my art, check it out here ;): PURPLEGHST - art portfolio

15. Oink
    Bored

Oink New Toon

40%
    Hello! My name's Oink (as you guessed it, that's also my toon's name!) and I've been playing TTR for about a year now. I would say two years but I took a break from it due to IRL stuff, but I'm back now! I've been a fellow TTO player for maybe five years before I stopped again lol. So here I am now, ready to have a good time!

16. Labathor
    Cheerful

Labathor Gag Trainer ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

85%
    Whats up everyone

17. YuiTui
    Angelic

YuiTui New Toon TTR Beta Tester

hey i'm Yuitui , i used to play toontown so i'm glad to be back

18. Miss Halloween
    Yeehaw

Miss Halloween New Toon TTR Beta Tester

40%
    Hi, I'm Miss Halloween. I go to the MMO Central forums but with the new update and finding out about these forums, I thought I would come here too!

19. limegreenicy
    Breezy

limegreenicy New Toon ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

40%
    Hello! I'm Lime! I absolutely LOVE TTR as I did TTO! I'm so happy to be apart of this wondrous community. :)

• Like Like x 1
  20. twinkleberry
    Breezy

twinkleberry Elite Toon
    ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Whoops! I never did introduce myself here.
    HI! I'm Danielle and a sophomore in highschool. I love sports, toontown, literature, and boybands.
    Message me for anything: I don't bite