1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Welcome - Introduce Yourself Here!

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by Blue Bear, Oct 28, 2013.

1. Fauna
    Spaced

Fauna Gag Trainer TTR Beta Tester

35%
    Hello! I'm Hannah and a senior in high school, 18, and have been playing Toontown since '06. My first toon ever was named Bubbles, she was a green cat.
    I have multiple toons now, but the main ones that I play are Fauna (blue cat), and now Fauna (deer). I definitely didn't make another account to keep the name. :tongueout:
    My less used toons are, Golden Days (pink cat), Kaleidoscope Eyes (2 Deers, couldn't decide what account I wanted it on lol), and Trade Mistakes (maroon cat).

My favorite band is Panic! At The Disco, which is where the other toon names came from, apart from Fauna. That one came from a school project haha.

I have a huge love of animals and I'm aiming to be a zoologist one day and work in conservation. I'm a vegetarian as well, I've been one for 9 years, I was vegan for a year but I couldn't find a good vegan cheese. I have 2 cats, Sam and Gwen, I have a hedgehog, named Prickly Pete, or Pete for short. I'm also adopting a green cheek conure in the somewhat near future, he will most likely be named, Echo.

I play other games too, csgo, astroneer, subnautica, and I was an avid minecraft player a few years ago. I hope to see you all around! :blush:

Last edited: Sep 3, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Christoph

Christoph New Toon

40%
    Hi Hannah, welcome to the forum!

• Like Like x 1
  3. twinkleberry
    Breezy

twinkleberry Elite Toon
    ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    I don't know if you've tried it or not, but the brand Daiya has always been one of my favorite brands for vegan cheese.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Mewtastic
    Cloud_9

Mewtastic Gag Trainer KTTA TTR Beta Tester

35%
    Hey there! My name is Mewtastic, but I'd much rather go by Mew. All of my toon's names include, but are not limited to the following:
    • Lucky Ducky
    • Mewtastic
    • Little Rocco
    • Ruff Day
    • Oh Deer
    • and Croc-A-Doodle-Doo
    I'd like to give a warm welcome to all new members of the forum! Thanks for being here, everyone!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Lacy

Lacy New Toon TTR Beta Tester

Howdy!

My name is Lacy and I reside in North Carolina. I have been playing toontown for several years!

Hope to see you toons in the virtual world!

6. nicolecatify
    Tired

nicolecatify Gag Trainer ATTA Supporter

35%
    Hello everyone! My name is Nicole, I'm 24 and have been playing on and off since the original TT started. You can see me playing as Katze, Kazoo, or my new deer Cow!

7. Lady Shiro
    Bashful

Lady Shiro New Toon

Salutations!

I used to play as Miss Squeeks - A Maroon Mouse. Got to LP 103 before it closed down.

Now restarting as a Croc |Love the new Species|

Looking to find some new friends!

8. Kit-E Treats

Kit-E Treats New Toon

40%
    Hey guys! Long time no see... I used to play toontown for about as long as I can remember... anywhere from 2004-2010. I've got lots of special memories from the game and have decided to pay it another visit! I heard Disney closed their servers, but I'm glad you guys have continued it's legacy. Thank you so much and I'm excited to get back to it.

I've gone by a couple of aliases, but here are a few: Loopy Rocco Megabrains (tall light blue rabbit), Kit-E Treats (short blue mouse), and White Fire (short red cat). I've lost contact with most of my friends from the older version, so if anyone remembers me... feel free to shoot a PM my way! Also I'm about to start my new adventure so if anyone is looking for a friend to get back into it all let me know!

Thanks again TTR for the opportunity to relive my childhood memories.
    ~Kit-E Treatz

• Like Like x 1
  9. Lady Shiro
    Bashful

Lady Shiro New Toon

Welcome back! I had to restart as well so if you see me in Game feel free to give me an add! @Kit-E Treats

10. ZoobleInstantNoodles
    Bored

ZoobleInstantNoodles New Toon TTR Beta Tester

40%
    So er.. hi, my names Zooblenoodle on Toontown Rewritten. i make precious ( atrocious ) pieces of art and defeat the hardest ( easiest ) cog buildings everywhere over Toontown! ( Only Toontown Central ) And most importantly, i like noodles.

11. Princess Wacky Dandywhip
    Tired

Princess Wacky Dandywhip New Toon TTR Beta Tester

40%
    Hi everyone! I usually go by my main Toon's name, Princess Wacky Dandywhip (Wacky for short), but I'm also known by my other Toons: Inky Da Witch Kitty, Vanilla Twilight, and Vendredia are my most played. I'm 19 years old and studying biology in college with a minor in digital arts (focus in graphic art). I've been playing ToonTown since I was little and basically grew up with this game! I'm excited to meet you all and attend events!

12. King Bernie
    Spaced

King Bernie New Toon ATTA Supporter

40%
    Well howdy TTRF!
    Name's Bernie. Coming back to TTR after a bit of a hiatus and wanted to build a new toon from scratch.
    Right now he's just a 19 Laff croc named King Bernie with aspirations to be an organic sound dropless one day.
    I never joined any forums or subreddits for games but TTR is definitely more fun in groups so here I am. :D
    Any other newcomers wanna bust out the TTC tasks with me? Planning on getting to DG tasks by the end of the weekend (I know, dream big, but if memory serves the Donald's Dock tasks go much quicker than TTC)

• Like Like x 1
  13. Cooltoon52265
    Innocent

Cooltoon52265 New Toon TTR Beta Tester

Hey! My name is Little Blue Toon but you can called Nicolas or Nick for short. I'm a fan of TTR and its most likely you'll find me! Have fun at all times!

14. Frizzy Electrozap
    Notworthy

Frizzy Electrozap New Toon TTR Beta Tester

Hello, my name is Frizzy Electrozap although most people just call me Fizzy. Just looking to have some fun reliving childhood.

15. gotgags
    Artistic

gotgags New Toon ATTA Supporter

40%
    Hello everyone! I'm a long-time off and on Toontown and Toontown Rewritten player. I can't really pinpoint the exact time I began playing but probably somewhere around 2004. My most active toons are Little Lily, Miss Grace, and Vienna. Looking forward to exploring the forums!

16. -Lily-
    Artistic

-Lily- New Toon KTTA ATTA Supporter

40%
    Hello everyone! My name is Lily! I first started playing Toontown Online when I was around 7-8 years old, and oh boy, did I cry when Disney announced the game was closing!! XD I'm really grateful for the Toontown Rewritten who are working so hard to bring back the game of our childhoods! Thank you for everything! :)

17. Dinero
    Inspired

Dinero New Toon

40%
    Hello! I'm Dinero. I'm from the U.S.A.

I love...
    • Anime.
    • Video Games.
    • Anything art related.
    So feel free to start a conversation with me about any of these things, or simply if you'd like to meet up in TTR and work on tasks together. I don't bite! I look forward to spending time here on the forums and enjoying the TTR community. :)

• Like Like x 1
  18. Koodge
    Breezy

Koodge Gag Trainer

35%
    My name is Jojo! I'm a 19 Y/O digital artist from Canada and I used to play toontown a whole lot as a kid when it first came out.
    My toon's name is Jojo and it's a duck, Maxed Gags and 100+ Laff!
    I'll hopefully post around here a bit more!

19. Pow_Pow
    Inspired

Pow_Pow New Toon

Hey, my name's Pow Pow, I'm ready to play.

with sincerest affections,
    Pow Pow

• Like Like x 1
  20. Toontown_Express
    Cheerful

Toontown_Express New Toon ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

40%
    Hiya! I'm Akatsuki (105 laff), I used to play Toontown Online before it closed. Feel free to message me at all and i'll hopefully be quite active on here! :sunglasses: