1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Welcome - Introduce Yourself Here!

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by Blue Bear, Oct 28, 2013.

1. Bradley / I Am A Duck

Bradley / I Am A Duck Gag Trainer ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

35%
    Hey, Everyone! Bradley / I Am A Duck reporting in.

A quick little background about me:
    I am 19, currently on a gap-year, hoping to go to the prestigious 'The University of Manchester' in September 2018 to study Aerospace Engineering.

If I remember correctly, I joined TTO sometime around 2007/2008.
    Bradley isn't actually my real name. When I first joined TTO I didn't like any of the pre-selected names so I chose to type my own. The guidelines were that it couldn't be my real name and it couldn't be disney-related, so at the time I thought it meant I could only use other life-like names which led me to choose to use Bradley as this was a name I liked. I have since kept using that name for my main toon as it's the name most of my friends know me by.

In TTO Bradley was a 133 laff, trapless pig.
    I'm currently 127 in TTR and have tried to keep everything about my toon exactly the same (colours, species, height, clothes, name, name tag style, gag tracks) in the hopes that old friends from TTO would recognise me and we could reunite.

I Am A Duck is my second toon which I occasionally work on.

I used to make TTMVs and I believe I some-what eventually became half-decent at making them although I haven't released one in about 5-6 years so I am hoping to soon get back into making them.

I used to dedicate a lot of time to gaming (mostly FPS/MMO games) but have since become less involved.
    I'm a massive fan of music and most things related to aviation or Formula 1!

• Like Like x 1
  2. King PJ
    Confused

King PJ New Toon ATTA Supporter

Hello Everyone The Names King PJ I like to play TTR its one of my favorite Games of all time next to Team fortress 2 I am a 18 year old male I graduated high school thinking of going to college to study law to become a Police Officer.

My TTR Toon's name is King PJ of course. Hes a 96 laff toonfest blue cat soon to be a black cat. with maxed Lure Throw Squirt and sound. If you see my in game feel free to say Hi! I won't bite.

3. Goholin
    Breezy

Goholin New Toon

Hello everyone!
    My toon is Sassy Smartytail, she is a 109 laff purple dropless Deer.
    All gags are maxed.
    Level 26 Mr. Hollywood, Level 31 Robber Baron, Level 7? Back Stabber and Level 1 Flunky ... Seriously haven't focused on CEO at all, currently trying to get CJ at least to TP level :)
    I work full time so I am usually on nights and weekends.
    Me and my sons played TTO. I just found TTR in September and immediately joined making the deer toon unknowing at the time it was brand new! I just knew it was different and wasn't around during my TTO days.
    Happy to meet new people :)

4. TheMiSP
    Thinking

TheMiSP Gag Trainer

60%
    'sup peeps!

Used to play TTO, I hit endgame with 121 laff, and my toon's name was very similar to the one I just made recently. Its name was 'Collin'

Gotta sink in all these hours again since I'm starting all over. It's a trip down memory lane again!

This is actually my second forum post since I just saw a smash bros thread and I couldn't help it but comment LUL

My main games are Smash 4 and Smash Melee, and I follow the competitive scene and try to get involved. Absolutely love it.

• Like Like x 1
  5. watermelon24680
    Breezy

watermelon24680 New Toon ATTA Supporter

hey !! i'm watermelon24680, but i also go by anna :')
    i've heard so many people talk about toontown rewritten, so i decided to play it for the memes. turns out, it's honestly pretty fun :)

6. Midnight Charm
    Artistic

Midnight Charm New Toon

40%
    Heya, I'm Middy. I've been playing since 2008 and have been part of the online TT community for almost as long so I'm hoping to see some familiar faces around here as well as making new friends!

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  7. Faithful
    Worried

Faithful Hall of Fame Hall of Fame KTTA TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Welcome to the forums, and good luck with finding any old friends! I've found a few myself, so I wish you as much luck as I had ^-^

8. Kevintoonttr

Kevintoonttr New Toon ATTA Supporter

Hi guys, my toon name is Kevin and I am currently 117 Laff Orange Duck :p, (Maxed Sell & Cash), Played since TTO and few years TTR, if you guys wanna meet sometime send me a pm. Thanks :)

9. CheeseBurglar

CheeseBurglar New Toon ATTA Supporter

Hi guys! I'm Snicklefritz 104 laffs (dropless) and also working on a new toon (possibly soundless) Cheese Bulgar 20 laffs at the moment. I'm always willing to help anyone out! Say hey if you see me!

10. Fleashu
    Sweettooth

Fleashu Gag Trainer

10%
    Hello my toon name is Princess Pinky! My laff is at 63, My gags are Squirt,Throw,Lure,Toon up and sound. Right now i'm getting drop as my last gag. Anyways say Hi if you see me! :D upload_2017-11-24_14-16-28.png
    [​IMG]

11. PastReliesOnMemories
    Bashful

PastReliesOnMemories Cog Crusher

10%
    Ello there, the toon name's Midnight Razzlepaws! I've played TTO back in 2008+ but didn't go far due to not being a member and also being too young to comprehend tasks, haha. Now I'm reliving the toony life I wish I could have in TTO in TTR instead by being a trapless cat (though I only maxed 3 tracks at this point... too lazy to train the others) that runs around joining CCG runs.

12. J.C. Superflip
    Spaced

J.C. Superflip New Toon

Well this is more of a "re-introduction", since I've been around for so long.

J.C. Superflip here! I've been up and down Toontown since its original release and have made A LOT of strides in building up multiple Toons for TTR and am still trying my best to when I do have at least some time to.

13. loulou7777

loulou7777 New Toon

Hi my name is sassy macpaws and I am so sad I cannot get onto toontown rewritten. I have done everything to remove it (along with the TT lines) and then have it reloaded, but still it keeps denying me access. Can anyone give me some advice please, I miss all of you.

14. Romeo Thunderbrains
    Sleepy

Romeo Thunderbrains New Toon

40%
    Hey everyone!

I'm Romeo Thunderbrains, a 106 laff dog who's been revived in TTR from TTO. This time around, he's got Lure though, because life is short!

I'd be glad to talk to anyone!

• Like Like x 1
  15. LGLG

LGLG New Toon

40%
    Hi there :)
    You can call me Laul.
    I'm currently an undergraduate studying in the medicine-related field. I work shifts so you'll often find me online on my days off whether this be day or night.

I used to play the original TT. My toon was a maroon duck called Princess Peanut Twinkle Pocket *very cool name I know ;)*

My current toon on TTR is Grand ol' Whiskertoon who is a dropless maroon cat with 105 laff. You can often find me solo-ing *clearly anti-social lol*.

I used to be all about the suits but haven't really been able to get into it so much this time but would love to get involved again.

Feel free to come say hi because I don't tend to approach people in game and it would be nice to take a break from going solo! :)

• Like Like x 2
  16. Doctor Lollipop McScooter
    Cheerful

Doctor Lollipop McScooter Gag Trainer

50%
    Hi everyone! I’m a pink/maroon duck named Doctor Lollipop McScooter. I had a toon of the same name on the original TT with 126 laff and was lureless. I currently have 36 laff, training my gags, and will eventually be trapless. I’m so glad I found out that TT was back because it was a huge part of my childhood. I don’t really have any friends at the moment on this game but I hope to make many thanks to the forums! :)

17. lorde
    Veggedout

lorde New Toon ATTA Supporter

hey yall its ya boy!! my name is nick :D and on toontown my main toon is named Louvre and i've been playing toontown for quite a few years (since maybe about 2008/2009) but didn't really join any toontown site except for toonbook. i'm a yellow dog with a small body and medium legs, and my toon used to be named Loopy the Dog (red dog with small body and medium legs) until i rewrote it over the summer. that was also the name and look of my toon in toontown online.

my username is 'lorde' because she is my favorite artist (along with troye sivan). the reason my toon is named louvre is because it is one of lorde's songs on her iconic album Melodrama (although it is really a museum in France, Lorde just named her song after it). i also love watching vine compilations :):)
    so if ya see me around, come on down and say hi :)

18. Milkbottle8
    Curious

Milkbottle8 New Toon

40%
    hey everyone. I'm ella! My main toon is a green rabbit called zombie coz i like spooky stuff. I cant remember his details coz my launcher wont work (i joined to see if i could find a solution to the problem) but i think he has around 90-ish laff, and has max sound, squirt and throw at the least. i have another crocodile toon called kaiman (based off kaiman the lizard-man from dorohedoro)
    I hope i can find some building/boss buddies on here and a solution to my launcher problem!!

19. Stinkerbell
    Mischievious

Stinkerbell New Toon ATTA Supporter

40%
    Hi everyone!! Stinker here, just poppin' in to introduce myself. ;)

I've been playing Toontown for several years now; began when I was around 8-9 years old and now I'm in college! After the shutdown and TTR was born, I naturally had to make my first and original toon, Lady Twiddleseed. I've taken a few breaks here and there, so she only has 54 laff points. I also have Stinkerbell, my black cat, who I play more often on - which is why I chose her to be my forum name! She's not very big either, only 51 laff, but we're getting there!! And finally, I have my newest toon, named Penny Lane. She's going to stay little, in case anyone needs help with those 25 and under tasks!

I'm super excited that I found this forum and get to interact with all of you. Catch me in-game and I'd love to be friends!!

20. Honeycomb
    Sleepy

Honeycomb Gag Trainer

25%
    Hey, everyone!
    I'm a competitive athlete with a busy (and stressful) training schedule, but I still take time here and there to play TTR. I first started playing ToonTown when I was probably 7 years old, and I had a blue mouse named, well, Bluemouse (108 laff), and a 3-track uber named Faith who was almost maxed in Sellbot.
    Now, my main toons are Honeycomb, a trapless bear who currently has 85 laff, and Sherbet, a dropless dog currently with 85 laff as well (I built them up together). I also have a rabbit named Jazz Paws, who is 53 and toon-upless. Peppermint Bark is my new 3-track uber. And, knowing me, I'll probably have new toons soon!
    Feel free to come and up and say hi if you see me!