1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Welcome - Introduce Yourself Here!

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by Blue Bear, Oct 28, 2013.

1. Gett'n Fangy
    Fiendish

Gett'n Fangy New Toon

40%
    Hey all! My toon's name is King Fangs. It's a pleasure to meet you all. Pardon my grumpy face, it just looks like that. Under my rough, fuzzy exterior beats a heart of gold. I mean this figuratively, not literally. Just throwing that out there. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Avocado_Llama
    Relaxed

Avocado_Llama New Toon KTTA ATTA Supporter

40%
    Hey guys, my name is Alma, but my main is Aurora. It's nice to meet you guys! Message me if you ever want to play together on TTR :D

• Like Like x 1
  3. Deebers
    Bored

Deebers New Toon ATTA Supporter

40%
    Hello,
    My name is Deebers. There's a story behind that, lol. I've been a TT fan since the first-coming. I played for quite some time. I am just starting back up here on TTR. I need some buddies on here, so send me a message! My IGN is still default until approved. I hope everyone has a Toontastic day! :)

4. Lady Coconut
    Goofy

Lady Coconut Elite Toon ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Hey there fellow toons! I've been a TT fan since 2004, but hadn't played in a long time before TTR came out, and let me just say I was ECSTATIC when I found out about TTR!! I just recently found out about this website, and I'm so excited to get to meet some other toons out there!! My main toons are Elphias Doge (67 laff dog), Lady Coconut (56 laff bear), and Ruby Glitterboom (42 laff Deer), and I look forward to meeting you all here and in the Tooniverse!! Feel free to send me a message any time, even just to chat! :blush: Toons of the world, unite!! :grinning:

• Like Like x 2
  5. Fleashu
    Sweettooth

Fleashu Gag Trainer

10%
    I'm posting again! My name is Princess Pinky but the name changer is coming soon and i'm changing my name to Ocean Waves, Tell me if its good also I played TTO (I barely got anywhere because no membership.) I'm a 63 laff toon that's starting ddl tasks and ya!

YAY TOONS!!!!!

upload_2018-2-17_23-6-50.png

• Like Like x 2
  6. Arabella the Cat

Arabella the Cat New Toon

40%
    Hi,
    I have just joined the forum but played Toontown for many years, and I am currently working in DDL in TTR.

I hope to make some new friends.
    Arabella

• Like Like x 1
  7. Roran

Roran New Toon ATTA Supporter

40%
    Hello all, I'm Roran but you can call me Brandon. I'm a longtime TTO player who just discovered TTR not too long ago and decided to join the forums! Hope to meet some people and find some people to play with in game.

8. Shoe3045
    Cheerful

Shoe3045 New Toon

40%
    Hello all! it's nice to be on TT again^_^

• Like Like x 1
  9. A Person
    Spaced

A Person Elite Toon

100%
    Hi! I’ve just recently got the feel of Toontown and yay now I’m happy.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Sinny
    Sleepy

Sinny New Toon

40%
    Hello Everyone! Just your average toon waking up from a long hiatus. Here's hoping to maxing out a few toons in the next month or two.

• Like Like x 1
  11. downvoted
    Tired

downvoted New Toon KTTA ATTA Supporter

40%
    Hi y'all! I'm downvoted. My Toon's name is Little Stinky Beanroni. I used to play TTO, but here I am now on TTR. I've had my TTR account since Sept. 2014!

12. spottedfirestar
    Energetic

spottedfirestar New Toon ATTA Supporter

Hi! I'm Spoots, and I've been a long time fan of ToonTown and I'm so glad that I've found out about TTR and now about the fourms for it!

13. Toast
    Asleep

Toast New Toon

40%
    Hey everyone! I'm Jessica but you can all call me Jess.

So I've been a fan of TT for a while but I just recently found this website and I thought it'd be great to meet other toons, so feel free to send a message my way if you want to chat or play together! :)

Hope to see you in-game!
    :bread:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Aexaria
    Sweettooth

Aexaria New Toon ATTA Supporter

40%
    Greetings everyone! I am Aexaria.

I've recently just found out ToonTown as an unofficial platform, TTR! I've never played ToonTown before, though I have heard of it. My friend and I are having a great time so far, as we've been looking for an interesting game to occupy our time. I'm very happy to see how active TTR is (thousands online at a time!). Hopefully, I'll be able to contribute and help towards this community!

• Like Like x 1
  15. louisvuitoon&sillydroopy
    No Mood

louisvuitoon&sillydroopy Cog Crusher TTR Beta Tester

35%
    Hi ! My name's Julien, I am French and I play to Toontown since 2004.
    I started on French Disney's server from 2004 to 2008
    Then it has been stopped and I played a few months with free account on English servers.
    It have been stopped to so I played on TTOnline from 2011 to 2013, where my main toons were Oscar (Small and fat orange dog) and Silly Droopy Electrotoon (Yellow Blue and Red Dog).
    I switched on TTR after TTOnline closure, for one or two years, with Silly Droopy Electrotoon (same than on TTR), my main toon.
    Then I am back on the game since few weeks, where I am having fun increasing my new toon, Louis Vuitoon.
    Please excuse my bad English lol :blush:

• Like Like x 1
  16. italics
    Tired

italics New Toon ATTA Supporter

40%
    Hello! My toon name is Baby Swiss, and I've been playing Toontown Online since 2005, and stayed until the end until it shut down. I then proceeded to play the playline beta of TTR (frustrating...) and I formally had a high toon in TTO, now getting back on track in TTR.

• Like Like x 1
  17. TheBearNamedTutu
    Curious

TheBearNamedTutu New Toon

40%
    Hi I'm Tutu :) Tutu the bear to be exact I mostly like to fish for jelly beans and buy stuffs... ^^

• Like Like x 3
  18. Vav
    Veggedout

Vav New Toon

sup y'all im vav and in game im a spunky lil purple crocodile. i played the OG toontown online and recently i just got into playing TTR. um that's really it so yah yeet buh bye lol :9)

Last edited: Apr 6, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Wall-e Dog
    Amused

Wall-e Dog New Toon

Hi everyone, I'm Wall-e Dog. Is there a thread/forum to ask for help on specific tasks? I am trying to complete a task which is to deliver a glass of water to Prof Pete but he says I need to finish my Toon Task. Is it buggy or am I missing something?

20. emh0324
    In-Love

emh0324 New Toon

40%
    Hello everybody! My toon's name is Mrs. Claire. I played Toon Town for many years before it got shut down, and I just discovered Toon Town Rewritten! I am brand new only 20 laff right now but if you'd like to be friends anyways please let me know :)

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1