1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Welcome - Introduce Yourself Here!

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by Blue Bear, Oct 28, 2013.

1. Friendlylittleman
    Goofy

Friendlylittleman New Toon

40%
    Hey there Everyone!
    I'm Cool Crazy Nickelmouth, but you can call me Nickel.
    I've met Smirky Bumberpop and some other youtubers, and i loved to watch The Random Toon Show (Rest in peace Micheal.)
    Here's a picture of my latest avatar, which i'll be sticking with for a while.
    TOONTOWN AVATAR.png

2. zach_is_terra111
    In-Love

zach_is_terra111 Gag Trainer KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

85%
    My "preferred" name is Zach, or you can just call me Night Without Stars. I am somewhat of a Flash animator, as well as a beginner in Photoshop and After Effects. I have an interest in computer science when I go to college. I have been playing Toontown since October 2006. I have never grown old of the game, as It always brings me happiness and nostalgia. My favorite TV show is The Simpsons. I sometimes strive to do what I must, and if it's not done, I finish it.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  3. AALV
    Artistic

AALV New Toon ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

Hi toons! I'm excited to partake in this online community. I am a Toontown veteran, and I recently decided to play TTR. Always looking to meet new toons!

4. MudBug
    Breezy

MudBug Gag Trainer

35%
    Hello everyone!
    I'm a TTO veteran, was a solid chunk of my childhood. Played TTR for a bit a couple of years ago, put it down for a while, but recently picked it up once again. Fresh toon, just breaking into Donald's Dock. Would love some friends to run around with, maybe a chat on Discord, etc..
    Shoot me a message if you'd like to toon around together!

5. Huntress
    Amused

Huntress Gag Trainer

25%
    Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening folks! I am Lollipop from New Hampshire. I used to play toontown a Long Long Longtime ago (Original) and I love it so much. I am happy to be here to help or anything that might be needed. Catch me around sometime and tell me hello! ATTA is the best!
    Also, If you see BoBo Green Shoes around say hello to him as well.. that is either me or my boyfriend!

Have a Toontastic Day everyone!!

Last edited: Nov 30, 2018
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  6. Ocean Waves
    Sweettooth

Ocean Waves Gag Trainer

60%
    Hello! My name is Ocean Waves from WA. When I was WAY younger I used to play the original toontown. I love the new toontown, its really amazing! I am a 74 laff who is currently in ddl! Anyway, im here for any help or anything really! Love you all!!

:p

7. ZtheConfettiDragon
    Sleepy

ZtheConfettiDragon New Toon

40%
    Hello! I'm Z! I haven't been playing Toontown for very long, only since i got a new laptop in August, because i was a Club Penguin person before that, but now that i've played TTR i think CP is kind of meh.
    Anyways, i'm that Sonic fangirl who gets stoked to make a new toon but then never does anything with them. I need to stop, seriously.
    also don't pm me unless it's important or i tell you to because that makes me uncouncomfortable kthxbye

8. JellyBeany
    Relaxed

JellyBeany New Toon

HI fellas, I am JellyBeany.
    I played ToonTown Rewritten a while back, but I lost interest in it and for some reason DELETED MY 52 LAFF TOON and had to start over again.
    I joined this forum to find osome Toons to be friends with me, and pie a few cogs of course.

9. Dinosour
    Devilish

Dinosour New Toon

40%
    Hey! You can call me Casper. My main toon is Dinosour! I used to play a while back, but restarted on a whole new account.
    I love cartoons, and I draw. ^^

10. ChuckyBlack

ChuckyBlack New Toon

40%
    New here! Found TTR a few days ago and am just as addicted as I was to TTO! Currently in DG working on my toon.

On TTO I had two main toons:
    Sir Fancy Dandydoodle (120 ish laff)
    Sir Fancy Dandydoodle II (Sellbot/Cashbot uber)

Hope to reconnect with some of y'all!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Dlite
    Busy

Dlite Gag Trainer

25%
    Pinkersmirk, OMG, I have been wanting to find you. Mini Ms. Dlite, Mr. Dlite, Tiki Toon, Dlite, etc. All from the Orginal TT and we just had a blast. Please contact me, should you see this. 50750963_395981431153036_5190753017015566336_n.png 52961315_672363796533770_9020017919643353088_n.jpg

12. madamoiselle--soleil
    Curious

madamoiselle--soleil Hall of Fame Hall of Fame ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    WHOLESOME

• Like Like x 1
  13. CreativeBaby
    Angelic

CreativeBaby New Toon ATTA Supporter

Hello guys, i came back from a 10 year break. I'm "creativity" in game, nice to meet you all!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Veejay
    Bored

Veejay New Toon

40%
    Hi there! I'm Veejay! Toon name is Dynomelon. I'm one of those regular toontown players

• Like Like x 1
  15. Bambi
    Cloud_9

Bambi New Toon ATTA Supporter

Greetings. I'm Bambi. I'm what you may call a 'veteran' of Toontown. I have a variety of interests, such as watching old Disney movies / cartoons, reading and listening to horror stories, and working out at the nearby gym.

The name of my toon is Bambi, you might see me clearing buildings, don't be shy to say hi.

16. Misha
    Angelic

Misha Gag Trainer
    ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

35%
    Hey all! I'm so very late doing an introduction, but the name's Misha! I'm a fanatic for Disney MMORPGs, and Toontown Online was my first stop in gaming from June 2005 to the current present. My main Toon (of course) is Misha, a 124 Crimson cat that can be found in my Forums Signature, which I started in November 2014.

I'm currently going to school for Graphics Design, and I'm practically a walking encyclopedia for all things Disney. (And for any who play the Pirates Online remake TLOPO, I am a Moderator for their independent Forums as well!)

See you in Toontown!

Last edited: May 3, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Ekki

Ekki New Toon

Hello,
    I have taken a verrrry long break from TTR and it's been a good 4 years since I've consistently played. During this time, I have also not been using the computer, save from research and term papers, and thus have become an absolute scrub when it comes to technology now and I hardly know how to navigate forums anymore. I'm attempting to make my return as I realize I have zero hobbies and I need something to do with my time other than sleep, work, and eating junk food.

I used to be on other forums as Stereo Hearts. My main toons on TTR are Sabotage, Stereo Hearts, and Ekki Aftur. I'm just looking for fun now in the game with other people!

• Like Like x 1
  18. mackity
    Fine

mackity New Toon KTTA

40%
    Hey guys! My name is Mackity or Mack. My toon is Silly Chihuahua so if you see me anywhere, say hi!!
    I am a shy person when meeting new people but I'm happy to make new friends here!!
    - I love anime so much including danganronpa, kill la kill, bandori, love live, etc !!
    - I have a pet bird name Pumpkin !!
    - I've been to ttrforums since 2017 but I was Mackenzie aka the black cat if yall remember me from a few years ago!!

I think this is it so uhh yeehaw :)

Last edited: May 5, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Elwood
    Devilish

Elwood New Toon ATTA Supporter

40%
    Howdy y'all! My name is Elwood, and I'm pretty new to the forums! I've been playing Toontown since it's Disney days! Feel free to chat with me here or find me roaming around in-game!

• Like Like x 1
  20. OcarinaPlayer

OcarinaPlayer New Toon

40%
    Hello,
    My name is Ocarina. Most call my Ocar. played TTR for a bit then took a hiatus for work. now im back looking to play with some people. currently laff 55. if anyone wants to hang hit me up in game or here.

• Like Like x 1