1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What fish species was the hardest for you to catch?

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by CJMcMuffin, Apr 25, 2017.

1. Derrick
    Cool

Derrick Hall of Fame
    Hall of Fame Toontown Rewritten Staff TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Full Moon and Concord are the only two I need. I have been fishing instead of grinding bosses for the past week or so and I kind of regret it. Since last week, I have caught three All Stars and two Devil Rays. However, the hardest species that I have caught was the Grand Piano.

2. cjcduck
    Happy

cjcduck Gag Trainer

60%
    Concord was the hardest to fish for me. I spent days fishing for it. Luckily i finally got it, but im not quite there to max yet. Still missing 4 or 5 fish.

3. Tapbeat

Tapbeat New Toon

40%
    Let's see.
    I decided to fish all possible fish and ultra rares in lullaby lane. After a solid few days, I began consistently getting ultra rares. I got concord day 1 (of the ultra rare streak, not of fishing there), all star day 2, devil ray day 3... now it's been four days since "day 3" and I still haven't gotten full moon!

4. Fat The Second

Fat The Second Elite Toon TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Now that I FINALLY maxed this I can make a final statement of what my experience was:

Full moon was the easiest ultra, All Star was by FAR the hardest.

which is really weird considering all star is supposed to be the easiest and full moon should be tied with concord for hardest as far as actual drop rate. I'm really wondering if there is something in the system that makes your 70th fish harder than it normally is.

5. Mousemallow
    Sweettooth

Mousemallow Elite Toon
    ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Holey Mackerel. Ugh.

I can catch the Devil Ray when I don't even want it, its always come around eventually, but the Holey Mackerel has always taken forever to catch and is near impossible to find at my estate...

6. Stumpy
    Artistic

Stumpy Elite Toon

100%
    Siamese Catfish, even though I only got it in like 2 or 3 tries cuz I'm not really good at fishing :oops:

7. Fleabag Fluffenwoof
    Fine

Fleabag Fluffenwoof Cog Crusher

85%
    Holey mackerel. Never caught one and I made my toon in 2015.

8. Miss Quackerz

Miss Quackerz New Toon

Took me several days and I lost count of how many buckets but I finally got the grizzly bear fish. Walrus Way The Brrrgh.
    Can't seem to catch the full moon fish. I've been at Dreamland playground pond and also both Lullabye and Pajama Place. Grand Piano tuna doesn't want to show up for me either in Minnies.. Once I get these I'll be down for just needed ONE fish once I get my gold rod. Am currently fishing with the steel rod.

9. Miss Quackerz

Miss Quackerz New Toon

Where did you find the Grand Piano Tuna fish?

10. Maginiesta
    Notworthy

Maginiesta Elite Toon

100%
    Minne's Melodyland Alto Avenue

11. That Soundless Horse
    No Mood

That Soundless Horse that pessimistic soundless horse TTR Beta Tester

100%
    the six urs i haven't caught yet lel

12. Sergeant Star

Sergeant Star Gag Trainer ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

85%
    Hardest individual fish for me was the Devil Ray on Sergeant Star. It was my last fish and took somewhere around 140 hours to find. I can't even count the amount of Holey Mackerels that mocked me along the way.

Hardest one on average for all the times I've done fishing is no doubt the Full Moon Fish. No surprise either since it's the most exclusively found fish to have the lowest maximum % to catch at ~0.01% between only 3 ponds

13. Nodog
    Mellow

Nodog Cog Crusher TTR Beta Tester

60%
    Pretty much all of the Ultra Rares... yet I caught the Holey Mackerel way too many times for me to count. Go figure.