1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestion What if QuackityHQ went back to Toontown content?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Sr.Quack, Oct 1, 2018.

1. Sr.Quack
    Sleepy

Sr.Quack Cog Crusher KTTA TTR Beta Tester

10%
    I think if Quackity tried going back to TTR, he might find it fun with his extra special Sony Vegas talent.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Lady Coconut
    Goofy

Lady Coconut Elite Toon ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Not a bad thought honestly :D:D

• Like Like x 1
  3. Little Spotty

Little Spotty Cog Crusher ATTA Supporter

10%
    From what I've seen of his behavior, I'd rather he didn't.

• Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. Adorkable Mousie
    Innocent

Adorkable Mousie Cute Adorkable Toon :D TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Toontown doesn’t have the power of attracting views/subscribers compared to fortnite and other flavor of the month games, so doubt he really would go back.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Taco Kitten
    Lurking

Taco Kitten the snack that smiles back TTR Beta Tester

100%
    I prefer Quackity as he is now honestly, but that isn't a bad thought.

6. MrDoodleQuack
    Yeehaw

MrDoodleQuack Gag Trainer TTR Beta Tester

60%
    don't act like he hates the game. ( even tho hes old videos was hes only good videos )

7. Fishtacollahma
    Amused

Fishtacollahma Also Know as Ricky Mcroll
    TTR Beta Tester

100%
    What ever makes him happy. I wouldn't mind though.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Mighty Crash
    Bored

Mighty Crash Elite Toon TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Honestly I'd rather he didn't. I am a really big fan of his still and the way he's grown since his toontown days is immense. He has built a community that he's proud of and has made good friends. I believe it would be beneficial if he stayed away from toontown.

9. MrDoodleQuack
    Yeehaw

60%
    yea......no when he was making toontown videos he had a identity and they were pretty funny and creative and plus we had lots of friends in the toontown community. his more modern videos are just clickbait and lazy stuff with no thought and effort put in to them and his community is just full of brain dead roblox/fortnite kids but hey thats what it takes to become popular on youtube nowadays

10. CottonEyedDoe
    Sunshine

CottonEyedDoe Elite Toon
    ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    It's a hard 'no thank you' from me. Take of my opinion what you will, but I very strongly dislike the person he's become. I find him to be a very toxic individual who's pretty much only secured his name by making fun of other people and their likes. Sure it's the 'popular' thing to do nowadays, but that trend is an execrable one. TTR doesn't need that sort of negative vibe.

Not to mention that if he ever re-touches bases with TTR, all of his little 'minions' will come fleeting to the game as well. Do we really need a bunch of repulsive kids running around TTR?

• Like Like x 1
  11. NorthernDownpour
    Sleepy

NorthernDownpour Cog Crusher ATTA Supporter

10%
    Yeah, I gotta agree with everyone else. I think he should stick to his current content, he's obviously changed a lot since his toontown days.

12. MrDoodleQuack
    Yeehaw

60%
    just imagine of your favorite youtuber became a unlikable unfunny loser he made no change besides his sub count and he gets money off his bad new content

Last edited: Jun 4, 2019
  13. Sr.Quack
    Sleepy

Sr.Quack Cog Crusher KTTA TTR Beta Tester

10%
    I think Quackity might be better off doing his own thing, he seems to distance himself so far from Toontown nowadays.

14. Tiramisu
    Pensive

Tiramisu Gag Trainer

25%
    Quackity has personally attacked my friends and me before, ridiculing us for respectfully addressing discriminatory behavior on Toonbook. So, I would not appreciate his toxicity back into the Toontown community.

15. Sir McQuack
    No Mood

Sir McQuack Elite Toon TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Old thread but still: Quackity just doesn't care about Toontown anymore. He moved away from it and has gained greater success since, so i doubt he will ever go back.

they're everywhere on ttr already but ok

16. Taco Kitten
    Lurking

Taco Kitten the snack that smiles back TTR Beta Tester

100%
    I keep getting this in my alerts so I'll give my *updated* thoughts.

I'm not a big fan of Quackity anymore honestly. I don't find his content too entertaining like I used to. He seems to have really drifted away from Toontown content and I think it'd be better for him if it stayed that way.

17. That Soundless Horse
    No Mood

That Soundless Horse that pessimistic soundless horse TTR Beta Tester

100%
    quackity went from quality comedy to organizing raids on random games then complaining when he gets banned on discord (granted that was silly in itself but bruh you kinda asked for it)
    no, i don't think it'll be beneficial for him to return to tt

18. Sir McQuack
    No Mood

Sir McQuack Elite Toon TTR Beta Tester

100%
    I never found Quackity that funny back in 2016 when i first discovered him. Although i did like the videos and i found them entertaining, it wasn't to the point where i was rolling on the floor, laughing my head off. I know humor is subjective and stuff, but to me his comedy was pretty simple.

How did he kinda ask for it? He didn't get as much as a warning, he was instantly banned. And i don't think he organized raids on Discord, he did them all on Twitch or YouTube. He even blocked the word "raid" in his Discord (after a Discord staff member DMed one of Quackity's mods about raiding) to make sure no one can do such a thing in his discord.

Now, if Quackity's "true" ban reason is correct, then that would mean he got a biased ban for a video on Discord furries. The video was for entertainment only, not for actually harassing a community. He censored all the names in the video to make sure people can't track the people in the video. You can even see the "victims" having fun and laughing with Quackity. He didn't say "furries suck, they should all be exiled", he was just having lighthearted fun with some people.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2019 at 11:52 PM