1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is your creepiest Toontown Online memory?

Discussion in 'Toontown Memories' started by HappyLappy, Apr 15, 2017.

1. HappyLappy
    Cloud_9

HappyLappy Elite Toon TTR Beta Tester

100%
    I was in Donald's Dreamland as my main TTO Toon, Cuddles the purple cat, doing some training on the streets. I needed some more Gags, so I headed back to the Playground to restock. So, in the Donald's Dreamland Playground song (which is beautifully nostalgic) there are what sound like angels singing in the background:
    My friend then wanted me to visit his Estate, so I teleported to him. The loading screen had strange sounds I'd never heard before. It was the singing, but it was a pitch higher and it didn't change or stop, even when I arrived at the Estate. My friend couldn't hear it, and it stayed with me until I logged off the game.
    A similar glitch happened when I was underwater and went to my Estate, and I heard the water sounds through the loading screen and at the Estate. But the singing one was creepier.
    Did this happen to any of you guys? What are your creepiest memories? Let me know!

• Creative Creative x 1
  2. TootsieThePinkDog

TootsieThePinkDog New Toon TTR Beta Tester

My scariest moment was probably when I was fighting a cog. I was by myself (mind you I was like 7) and I was using my trash lure that didn't work that time. I didn't realize that my toon name was my real first name, so this next part freaked me the freak out (freak the freak out.. I'll stop). The cog said, "Not going to work this time, m/n." (M/n being my name). As soon as that happened, I turned off my computer, put tape on my webcam, and I even stayed the night at my friends house that night. Being a 7 year old, that was probably the scariest thing in the world.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Maxwell Trollbreath
    No Mood

Maxwell Trollbreath sly.exe TTR Beta Tester

100%
    while this isn't creepy or scary (rather stupid and hilarious) a couple times when I was factory trolling using a boarding group glitch or greening in the vp some toons would tell me something like "I'm gonna hit you offline" "I'm gonna fry your router" and best of all "I'm gonna tell you your IP addres" (proceeds to tell me an IP address that isn't even mine) while I know what i was doing was not at all nice or justified at least I never threatened illegal activity on people just because I didn't like them.

• Like Like x 2
  4. JebzDawg

JebzDawg Cog Crusher

60%
    That music glitch used to happen all the time, where parts of the track would continue playing, like the angel singing sound. It was so annoying and i'd usually relog. :p

5. King California
    Cloud_9

King California New Toon TTR Beta Tester

40%
    One time I went into a mint with three others but instead, I was the only one who spawned and there were no barrels, stomps, goons or cogs. Just a bunch of walls and I didn't have the music on so it silent except for my footsteps and all the scenery. It felt like a hacker or something would be waiting for me at the end. It probably doesn't sound scary on here but when you're playing in the middle of the night and it happens, it's mildly terrifying

• Like Like x 4
  6. Lana Del Neigh
    Spaced

Lana Del Neigh New Toon

40%
    Creepiest? Probably getting raided, years ago. I was in my Estate using my phone and all of a sudden I heard my front door open and close, I panicked, and when I hung up there was a white cat yelling "RAID! RAID! RAID!" I tp'd back to the playground as fast as I could. I was legit afraid to return to my estate for awhile.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  7. Mousemallow
    Sweettooth

Mousemallow Elite Toon
    ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Man, I remember that disturbing angel singing glitch too well. Mainly because it still kinda occurs in Rewritten, it's eerie.

• Like Like x 1
  8. winter
    Cold

winter Cog Crusher
    ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

10%
    I remember back in TTO whilst I was still doing MML tasks, I had met this really nice cat by the name of princess? I believe.

Anyways, we talked for a few moments then she asked me if I could add her. I friend requested her, but her friend's list was full. So, I was like "Hey, your friends list is full, I can't add you." And the cat responded "Why?"
    So I repeated myself, and every time I did she would just ask "Why?" Now, 10 year old winter was quite confused. I mean, I had just explained it to her multiple times. Eventually I got sick of it and was like "I've got to go get jellybeans for gags" So, I went to my estate, and while I was distracted by my doodle; I noticed her name flash across the screen. She was in my estate. (Note that I had not added her) All she said was "Add me!!" So, being totally freaked out, I didn't waste any time in shutting off my computer and taking a few months off of toontown.

Now that I think back on it, She was probably just some strange hacker, but it still gives me the chills for some reason.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Some Random Toon
    Paranoid

Some Random Toon Gag Trainer TTR Beta Tester

60%
    My creepiest moment was when I was in battle. I finally had my speakers fixed, so I was able to hear the game. I when a Flunky
    spoke (/did an attack and said his line), his voice kept repeating over and over, getting slightly lower and slower as it went. I shut down my game, but it didn't go away. I had to literally restart my pc for it to stop.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. HappyLappy
    Cloud_9

100%
    Honestly that's pretty creepy... just an empty Mint.

11. Mighty Crash
    Stressed

Mighty Crash Strongest Toon in Town TTR Beta Tester

100%
    I have heard this was sorta a common fear for younger ones who played toontown online but for me, I was scared to death of blood suckers for some reason. I have no idea why now but in Toontown Central when you have to kill so many blood suckers for a laff boost I was stuck on that task for weeks :oops:
    But then I got over it and murdered everyone of them I saw...

12. HappyLappy
    Cloud_9

100%
    I was never afraid of Bloodsuckers. I had a nightmare about Robber Barons once though, way back when. In fact, I think I have this hidden fear of robbers or something, because just recently, I had this AWFUL nightmare about this lady who broke into my house and I had to fight her off with a broom in my bathroom. Felt real.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Fake Bingo
    Bored

Fake Bingo Gag Trainer

35%
    back in 1000 bc i modded toontown to be all red the end

• Like Like x 1
  14. SolasTheBear

SolasTheBear New Toon

40%
    The first time i walked into Toon Valley...... I was never the same toon again.... ;-;

• Like Like x 1
  15. Toontown_Express
    Cheerful

Toontown_Express New Toon ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

40%
    Ahhh yes the wonders of unfortunately getting raided when i was home alone was always a treat haha

• Like Like x 1
  16. -Lily-
    Artistic

-Lily- New Toon KTTA ATTA Supporter

40%
    This is more awkward than creepy, but here's a very old screenshot of my main Toon, Lily at the Toontown Library to learn about gag training. I'll just let it speak for itself... XD
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  17. Flunky
    Bored

Flunky Elite Toon ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    I always found it creepy when I encountered certain hackers by themselves for some reason. I also found it a bit creepy when two people did the estate glitch and were at my house when I got there. I heard a meow but thought it was just me because I didn't see the chat bubble straight away, but I still said " hello? " and then they responded and it just weirded me out. I wonder how long they were there for lol.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2017
  18. Darling.Dianaxx
    Happy

Darling.Dianaxx New Toon

40%
    Well, this is more weird than creepy. I was on my cat, I forgot what I had named her, rip, and idk if it was a troll or what, but a tall fat dog kept telling me inappropriate things, getting past the censors. It made me feel really sick and uncomfortable and he teleported to me whenever I tried to leave, even following me to my estate. I had to block him.

19. KittyKatz
    Artistic

KittyKatz Cog Crusher
    KTTA TTR Beta Tester

35%
    :D
    This made me laugh so much I cried. :laughing:

20. MoonLightRiver
    Sleepy

MoonLightRiver Elite Toon
    TTR Beta Tester

100%