1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is your creepiest Toontown Online memory?

Discussion in 'Toontown Memories' started by HappyLappy, Apr 15, 2017.

1. Catcat
    No Mood

Catcat afk crying TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Some hacker cat was in my closet trying on clothes when I went to my estate.

I ended up shooing him off but it was both terrifying and hilarious.
    My friend and I had no idea who he was and we both just freaked out for 5 minutes and then shooed him off.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Prof. Flapjack
    Energetic

Prof. Flapjack Elite Toon
    ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    I think my creepiest TTO memory was when I first went into LBHQ as a little kid.

Something about that place, the music, the big open landscape full of cogs,

It gives me the feeling being claustrophobic, even though its a big space.

• Like Like x 1
  3. lorde
    Veggedout

lorde Gag Trainer ATTA Supporter

35%
    My creepiest TTO memory is honestly, every time I went into Bossbot HQ. It was so eerie as there were no cogs there, and it was just a large, empty circlular, dark room. The music was also creepy so I got pretty creeped out every time I went to the original BBHQ. Sometimes I think about it and still get chills.

• Like Like x 1
  4. LuigiStarBlast
    Inspired

LuigiStarBlast New Toon ATTA Supporter

40%
    That sounds absolutely MORTIFYING for a young girl! My scariest memory has got to be when i was playing in donalds dreamland as a 21 laffer and when i left the playground, the music began to glitch as i was running through the tunnel. when I tried to fix it by encountering a cog, it crashed my game with a flat, deep tone droning in the background. i was like 8 and i was terrified.

5. CaptainDeer
    Cheerful

CaptainDeer New Toon

This story is not scary but weird. So i was walking on street and suddenly street ends. And there was competely grey void. I tried to go to tunnel but there was nothing. then i was like "screw it! Im going to Cashbot HQ!" and so i did.

6. IrresistiblySpike
    Yeehaw

IrresistiblySpike New Toon ATTA Supporter

This happened when all the script kitties were about. On top of that, I had a friend who had their account taken over and their main toon deleted! So, I went to my estate, probably to garden, then a white? cat approached me and said "hi". I remember my heart beating so fast and I left my estate so fast. I was afraid to go back for awhile.

7. Whisker Loopy Writer
    Amazed

Whisker Loopy Writer Elite Toon
    ATTA Supporter

100%
    My creepiest memory from TTR was people stalking me on Facebook from TTO and TTR. I had certain people send me hate messages and post hate comments on my profile from Toonbook. The Toonbook people also stalked me on Facebook as well. I had to delete my facebook account. I never want to create one ever again.

8. peepo
    Question

peepo Gag Trainer

85%
    tbh this was mostly my fault but it's still kinda creepy looking back so i suppose it counts

I think i was fourteen or fifteen, give or take? I was going to do a factory, and I ended up being paired with this guy, forget if it was via ToonHQ or if we just met there. Anyway we were gonna go in but then the guy insisted that I talk to him via Skype (this was back when it was relevant), and of course my stupid ignorant butt complied. Judging by his pfp alone he had to be in like his early twenties or something, he looked creepy as heck

We never ended up talking. I don't know if it was serendipity or what, but Skype kept giving me an error whenever i tried to call him. My fight or flight response triggered right then and there and i used that opportunity to skedaddle right out of that factory. Didn't log on for like the rest of the day after that