1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is your earliest memory?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by TVFace, Apr 14, 2018.

1. TVFace
    Daring

TVFace Elite Toon

100%
    Mine was when i was about 2 or 3 and i was at my grandma's house. A fluffy cat called "Twix" was on my lap. I started petting him and then he turned on his "claw mode". Then i started crying. A few months later he died

OOF

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  2. Adorkable Mousie
    Innocent

Adorkable Mousie Cute Adorkable Toon :D TTR Beta Tester

100%
    I remember being at my grandparents' cabin up in the mountains of North Carolina when I was like 2 or 3. Otherwise I remember getting a gameboy and a super nintendo as one of my first game consoles when I was around that age too.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Lady Coconut
    Goofy

Lady Coconut Elite Toon ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    I also remember travelling up a mountain, though I'm pretty sure it was in Eastern Tennessee, it's probably the same mountain range, which is pretty cool! I was about 3 or 4, and all I remember is sitting on my dad's lap in the front seat (the 90s were so safe :rolleyes:) and I guess I opened the door cause the next thing I remember was seeing the road passing super duper fast underneath us!! Then I'm sure I got spanked for being such a daredevil....:oops:
    And that is ONE of my earliest memories, haha. They all blend together nowadays, thanks aging process :p:D

4. Petallities
    Aggressive

Petallities is an angry red mess KTTA TTR Beta Tester

100%
    I was 3.. I was watching Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (the old one) around Christmastime, and I saw Willy wonka eat the wax cup. I thought I could do it too so I grabbed an ornament from fromv the tree, a glass one, mind you, and took a huge bite out of it. My mom flipped out and called the doctor and the doctor said I should be fine.

I'm surprised I survived that. :oops:

5. Sanjaya
    Spaced

Sanjaya very distressed eggplant
    ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    i spent the first 5 or so years of my life in an orphanage, so my earliest memory is most likely from when i was about 3?

it was near xmas, and the orphanage i was living in was quite poor, so we didn't get new things often. suddenly, i heard one of the caregivers go "oh, get the children. they'll be so excited!", so we ran up to her and she opened a bag to show that some wonderful soul had made a bunch of wooden toys and donated them to us for xmas.

i still have the toy somewhere to this day.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. FantariaTempesta
    Pensive

FantariaTempesta Forever Tumbling Down (x3) ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    One of my earliest memories is from around 2002, I was 3, and my parents had gotten me and my siblings the Operation board game as a present.
    Well, much to their dismay, the minute the buzzer noise went off, it scared the heck out of me and I started screaming and crying, and ever since then I hold a deep fear of that game. And buzzer noises.

I am still deeply terrified of it.

• Like Like x 1
  7. HappyLappy
    Happy

HappyLappy Elite Toon TTR Beta Tester

100%
    I remember I was 3 years old, and during the small window of time where Pajama Place existed, but CBHQ didn't, I saw the end of the street. I wish I still had a picture of the spot where the street ended, but, as I remember it, it was near the spot with the statue of Mickey Mouse on a horse (Is that even still there?). I have plenty of early memories of Toontown, but this was the most interesting to me. I wonder if anyone else remembers that.

Okay, here's another early memory -- I was probably around 5 or 6 -- that this reminded me of. I was watching the same movie, and it freaked me OUT. I was a little scared when the kid got stuck in the chocolate pipes, and the girl blowing up like a blueberry spooked me too. What pushed me over the edge, though, was when the girl got attacked by squirrels. I was SO scared, because I was small and innocent and I didn't realize that the kids kind of got what was coming for them. I honestly thought the squirrels KILLED her. That scene still gives me chills even to this day. :confused2:

• Funny Funny x 1